179

Lexie's POV

"Bye, Chan!" I smiled at him

"Take care" Chan smiled back and drove away

Jeongin started driving the car to my house. This sounds crazy but yeah, he waited for me in front of my classroom. Everyone in the class thought he is waiting for one of them when it's really me. Duh. Who else he will wait for? Anyways, I tried to avoid him but he called me and said why am I avoiding him. He said he wants to talk to me. I guess this it. Why am I so lucky? Still, I am mad at my brothers for not picking me up.

"So, I'll pick you up tomorrow" he said

Damn. This is it.

"Morning? You might be late-"

"It's okay. I can drive here early than the time I usually leave" Jeongin

EHKKKKK!!! I AM FUCKING BLUSHING RIGHT NOW.

"You decide"

"I'll do that" he said

Why is he so smooth? Did he tried this to other girls? Did he tried to say those to them? Or he just practiced it for me. Omoooo!!! I am not dreaming, right? I can't be dreaming right now. If this is a dream then I will be glad to sleep forever.

From: Xera

Come home. Something is going on here.

"Jeongin, can you speed up? Xera said something is going on"

He didn't answered and speed up the car, avoiding those trucks and cars we are passing by.

As we arrived, he parked the car in front of my house. Now, this is awkward. I never imagined it'll turn out like this.

"I'll just see you tomorrow. I don't think this is the right time to visit your parents" Jeongin

I nodded "Thank you for the ride" I got out of the car and waited for him to drive away.

As I saw him from far away, I ran inside my house. I saw Mom crying at the sofa, Dad looks angry, Lexus looks angry as well while Xera looks anxious.

"Where's Felix?" Dad

"I don't know. Jeongin drove me home"

Dad didn't answered and just sighed heavily. I walked towards Xera who looks nervous and worried while calming Mom.

"You should go to your room and rest" Xera

"You needed that more than me. You just got from something serious-"

"How can I rest in this kind of situation?" Xera asked

Fuck. I am confused.

The door opened and Felix entered. As soon as he entered the house, Dad angrily walked towards him and punched his face-

"Felix!" I shouted and ran towards him "Are you okay?"

"How dare you show your face!" Dad shouted

"Ahnjong Lee! Get up!" Lexus shouted

"I don't want to! I don't know what's going on! I just can't leave Felix!"

"Just go" Felix whispered

Lexus dragged me to him "Don't you ever go near him! Stay here!"

I can't do anything but cry. I don't even know what's going on. Why the hell are they mad at him?

"How dare you do that! You cheated on Eunjoo and got someone pregnant?!" Dad shouted

"W-What?"

Felix stood up, he wiped his blood on his lips and looked down like nothing happened.

"You are the heiress but you disappointed me! I don't know what to do with you anymore!" Dad

"I-It's not like I wanted t-that to happen" Felix

"Then, what did your brother saw earlier?! What did he heard?! Wife?! You are in a relationship with Eunjoo the other day and you already have someone and you even call her wife?! I never taught you to cheat on a woman! I never taught you all to be a jerk! How can you do this?!" Dad shouted

"I'm sorry" he whispered and his voice cracked

"From now on, you are not part of this family! Leave this house at once!" Dad shouted

Felix vowed "I'm really sorry" he just looked at me and smiled. He left the house and I heard his car drove away.

What the fuck just happened? How did that happened? Is it even true? I know my brother wouldn't do something like that.

"Dad, why would you kick him out of this family? He said he never wanted that to happen"

"Lexie, cheating is a choice. He didn't just cheat, he also got that girl pregnant!" Dad

"As if it would change a thing if you kicked him out of this house! Did you even tried to hear him out?! Did yoi even tried to ask him about what happened?! Did you even tried to at least calm down and ask him nicely?! Is that hard for you?! He is your son! You should believe him and you should understand! He needs you now more than anyone! I am not saying this because I am tolerating about what happened. You should be happy that he is a responsible Father! He faced it and didn't ran away-"

"Ahnjong Lee!" Lexus shouted

"And you! You know him very well! I bet you just revealed everything here about what you just heard! Did you even tried to dig in deeper if it's true?!"

I took my bag with me and was about to go when Lexus held me.

"Where do you think you are going?!" Lexus shouted

"I am going to make Felix feel that he is not alone in this battle because all of you just turned on your back on him"

"You're not going anywhere-" Lexus

"If you want to kick me out of this family. I don't care anymore"

"Lexie" Xera

"I believe in Felix. I believe he is not that kind of person"