160

Lexie's POV

"Everyone can go except for those who are assigned to clean the mess" teacher said and sat on her chair

Yey! I'm not assigned to do such. Why am I so lucky?! First, Jeongin and I accidentally bumped into each other. Now, I wasn't called to clean the mess here. I took my bag and left the classroom. I went straight to Felix's classroom, I know this is crazy. I saw Felix leaving earlier and I don't fucking know why am I here. I saw my twin brother happily running while holding his car keys.

"Oh, Lexie?" Chan

"Hey, are you guys going home?"

"Yup, we need to go first. Eunjoo already went outside" he said and left, followed by Seungmin

Wherr the hell is Felix? Why did he left Eunjoo with Chan and Seungmin? It's not that I don't trust them. He is the boyfriend, he should've atleast let her know where he is going.

My brother's teacher left the room, followed by some students. Everyone is staring at me and didn't gave me reasons to leave. Hell. I love being the center of attention.

"Lexie" Minho called

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Changbin asked

"I am waiting for my brother" LIAR.

"He already left earlier" Jisung

"Really? Why? What happened?"

"We don't know. The teacher was annoyed because he just left and looks like he is in a rush. We thought there's an emergency in your house" Changbin

Jihyun smirked at me "Are you sure you are not waiting for Jeongin?"

"Why would I wait for him? As if"

"I was just asking" she chuckled

She knows me so well. Yes, I am waiting for that stupid classmate of yours.

"What you should do? We're not in the same way and it's already night" Minho

"I'll drive you home" Changbin said

"Why does he have to leave? Even Lexus left as well. They are so crazy for leaving me here-" I stopped talking when I saw Jeongin came out of the classroom

Shit. Here he goes.

"Take care" he told them and was about to go-

"Yang Jeongin" Minho called

"Hmm?" Jeongin

"Did you bring your car with you?" Minho

He nodded "I did. Why?"

"Then, bring Lexie home" Jisung said and started walking away, followed by Changbin who is giggling, Jihyun and Minho who are smirking.

I love the idea but fuck. This is going to be awkward. We never had the chance to be in one place, alone, after what happened before.

Jeongin sighed and didn't even looked at me as he walked away. How can he just left me here? How am I going to go home? I thought I am lucky today.

He looked back "What are you doing? Are you just going to stand there?"

A smile curved on my lips as I ran to him. I know he will be uncomfortable since we never talked before after I rejected him. Fuck, karma knows who needs to receive. I just received my own karma. I have feelings for Jeongin now and he is avoiding me. We both got in his car and he started driving it. I should do something to at least lessen the awkwardness and coldness between us.

"Did your parents bought this for you?"

"They did" he answered coldly and continued driving

"I'm sure a lot of girls sat here where I am sitting"

He suddenly stopped the car and looked at me "Are you going to keep asking me questions?"

"I was just trying to lessen the awkwardness-"

"Stop. If you will keep doing that, get out of my car" he said and unlocked the door "Feel free to walk from here to your house"

I kept quiet and just watched him drive again. I was just trying to do something. I don't want us to be awkward. If we can't end up together, we should at leastbe friends. I know a lot who got rejected and stayed as friends. Like, Caius, Kayden to Eunjoo then Minho to Jihyun.

"Connect your phone to the speaker. I don't want to hear anything but the music" he said

I quickly connected my phone to his car's speaker and played a music that catches everyone's taste.

Now playing: My Universe

I stayed quiet and just looked at the window. Great. He talked to you. That's it. You guys are doing great. It won't be awkward as fuck again. My phone started ringing, I turned off the speaker and put the phone on my ears and I quickly answered it.

Xera calling...

"Hi-"

[Where are you? Where is Lexus?!]

"I'm on my way home. Both Felix and Lexus left me. So, Minho told Jeongin to drive me home-"

I was shocked when Jeongin turned on the speaker and continued driving. Fuck. What the hell is wrong with him?!

[Yang Jeongin? Are you being serious?]

"Hmm"

[You better go grab that opportunity or I will kick you out of this house. This is your time and you should make him yours!]

"Xera-"

[If ever he tried to kiss you, don't ever resist-]

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted and turned off my phone

I tried so hard to push myself to the corner of the car. I can't take this. My own sister just fucking gave ud another awkward moment. I should've not answered her call!!!

He parked the car in front of my house "We're here"

"T-Thank you" I said and opened the door, I was about to leave the car when he held my wrist "Huh?"

He smirked "You are the first girl who sat on that spot and I drove home"

KILL ME!!!