119

Eunjoo's POV

"Eunjoo, wake up. It's love hunt today" Soomin said and tried shaking my whole body "Hey, wake up"

"Is she still sleeping?" Jihyun asked and ran to our direction

I quickly woke up before she push me out of the bed "Fine, I'm already awake. Why is it so early? Can't we at least-"

"It's 9 am and the love hunt might take 3 or 4 hours. I just hope not" Jihyun sighed and lied down on my bed "Go and take a bath"

I went to the bathroom. I took a very quick bath and came out already wearing my clothes. I don't want to chang me in front of them.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

I just brushed my hair and put some powder and lip tint on. I wore my shoes and locked my luggage with my wallet and phone in it. I don't want to lose anything while I'm gone.

"Shall we go now?" Jihyun asked

The three of us left the house. We saw all of our classmates outside the girls' stay in house. Everyone is busy talking.

Minho walked to our middle "Listen to me. I'll announce those who are partners and those who chose the same person"

We all stayed quiet so we can listen for Minho's announcement about the partners. The partner doesn't matter.

"Let me announce those who are not chosen by two person. First is Jisung and Lei, Changbin and Sora, Jeongin and Solbi, Taeyang and Misun, DongSun and Taeyon, ChangMin and JiNa, Seungmin and Penelope, Taeil and Seokyoung. The rest were overlapped with partners. Let me start with Jihyun..." Minho said and sighed as he looked at the paper "Hyunjin and I chose you, so choose between us"

Jihyun looked away "C-Can I choose someone who's not in the choices?"

"You have to choose between me and Minho. Why is it hard for you?" Hyunjin glared at Jihyun

"I choose Hyunjin" Jihyun said

Minho gulped down and nodded "Okay, Hyunjin and Jihyun. Next is Chan, Soomin and Seulgi chose you"

Chan nodded "I choose Seulgi"

"Alright, Chan and Seulgi" Minho said and looked at me, NO DON'T TELL ME- "Kayden and Felix chose you. So, choose one"

I'm not choosing Kayden for nothing. There's something I want to know that I'm so curious about. It's not making me sleep. I can talk to Felix after the game or after the school trip.

"I choose Kayden"

"Ya!" Felix shouted

"Okay, Kayden and Eunjoo" Minho said and showed us the paper "I choose Jungri, the rest can choose their partner"

"I just felt offended" Felix rolled his eyes

"Seungwoon is my partner" Soomin said

"Then, Felix is my partner!" Yara shouted and winked at me

Argh. I hate her. I forgot she's left. I should've chose Felix. What the f. Anyway, I'll take this chance to ask Kayden about what I want to ask him.

"It's all settled now. I'll give you 5-10 minutes to go and do your things before we start the game. So, go and I'll wait here" Kayden announced and he smiled at me

"Jihyun, I'll just go to the bathroom"

She nodded "Make it fast"

I hurriedly went inside and ran tot he bathroom. I did what I needed to do. I came out of the house and saw Naze walking towards me. Oh no. Not here. Don't ruin my day. Damn it.

"Hey" he smiled

"What?"

"Look, I just-" Naze

"Leave her alone" Felix said and put his arm on my shoulder "One more time I saw you going near her. I'll not stop myself from beating you" he said and we both walked to Jihyun and Soomin

Oh gosh. My heart is so happy right now. I can't even breath properly. I know he is so hot but damn. He is hotter when he is defending someone. I mean he is really hot whatever he does.

"You didn't chose-" Felix

"Eunjoo" Kayden called and walked towards me "Let's go. We're going to start"

We all started walking near the forest we are going to start the Love Hunt. There are some guides that were spread just to make sure we're fine and will not go somewhere prohibited. I still feel bad for not choosinh Felix but damn. I want to know something from Kayden.

"The timer starts now" Ms. Cha said and started the time

Kayden and I hurriedly went to where they possibly hid it. We kept walking and walking like the other students for 30 minutes now. We're in the middle part probably. But the question is. How am I going to ask him?

"You look bothered" Kayden said

I smiled "I just want to know something but I don't know how"

"Is it because of the bracelet? As what I expect" he smiled and held my wrist to show me the bracelet "This bracelet is yours. Long time ago, we're probably in primary. Everyone hates me, they would always do harsh things to me. I am the nerd in the school before. One time, I was being beaten by some students when a grl tried to help me. It's funny but yeah"

"Huh?"

"They started making fun of the girl. I don't know I just admire her for being the first person who helped me. She was so brave, although she looks ugly she still tried-" Kayden

"I don't understand. I'm asking about this bracelet"

He chuckled and nodded "That brave girl who saved me is you"

"I did?"