101

Eunjoo's POV

From : Jisung

Eunjoo, the class president to be there one hour before our class starts. We are going to start our meeting.

To : Jisung

Yup, see you!

Why would he tell us to go there today? He should've updated us yesterday during class hours or last night. Why now? I am supposed to watch a drama!! Argh. This is why I never want to be part of class officers.

I went straight to the bathroom and took a quick bath. Then, I wore my school uniform, put the fake pimples, retainer and messed up my hair just like yesterday. I carried my bag, phone and wallet as I ran downstairs. I saw my brother browsing on his laptop.

"Can I go with you?"

"To school? This early?" Seojun asked

I nodded "I am the class secretary and we will have our meeting for today. So, can I?"

"Yup. Let's go" he said and put his things in his bag

We left the house and got in the car. He started driving to the University.

From : Unknown number

Hey, it's Kayden. I just want to ask something, is it okay?

I quickly saved his number and named it.

To : Kayden

Yah, sure. What is it?

From : Kayden

What's your favorite color?

To : Kayden

It's a combination of pink and white but I'll choose pink instead. Why'd you ask?

From : Kayden

Nothing. Anyway, I'll wait for you all here.

To : Kayden

Yup, I'm on my way.

He is already there? As expected from our class president. He never disappointed our teacher when he is assigned for something.

Anyway, the thing that happened yesterday remained on my mind. I just can't believe what I heard from Felix. I was dumb founded yesterday. He tried talking to me when we reached the garden but I didn't responsed. I just left him at the garden and never talked to him again.

I badly want to quit as his personal assistant but the money T_T

I need it. I want to earn the money and tell Dad to go home instead and start a business here with us. We wl help him but dang. I'm stuck between the choices. Aside from what I heard from Felix. The kissing- Argh! It doesn't leave my mind ever since yesterday. What do I do?

"We're here" Seojun said and turned off the engine "Good luck!" he smiled at me

I nodded "You too. Good luck to your class and to your moves to Xera"

"Ya! Why do you sound like you're praying that I won't end up with her?" Seojun glared

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Argh. Where am I going to meet him? He didn't tell me where. He just told me that he will wait for us. Ah. As the new secretary I should take care of our class record. I went straight to the homeroom teacher of out class, to her officer. I knocked three times just in case she's talking to someone or busy.

The door opened and I saw Caius smiling at me.

"Caius?"

"Come in, she just went to the principal's office" he said and opened the door widely for me

I nodded and entered the office. I sat on the couch and watched him sat on the couch in front of me "Why are you here this early? Don't you have shooting for today?"

"That's why I'm here" he answered and showed me a letter "This is a request to let me study at home using text books and I'll pass it every month. That means I'll have different modules every month and I'll study it all by myself. We will probably see each other once a month"

"Why? That's so sudden"

He smiled "I know, but I have to do this to stay out of trouble. I badly want to stay here but I can't. Still, I told the teacher if I'm not busy I'll attend the class as possible. Also, I'm here during exams. That means we will see each other during those times. Ah, I'll visit you in your house every time. So, don't worry"

"It's okay if you don't. Just take care of yourself, don't skip your meals"

Caius nodded and gave me a small box "I bought that for you. Also, I want you to take care of yourself just like what you want me to do"

"Thank you!"

He smiled at me.

"Shin Eunjoo, what brought you here?" Ms. Cha asked

"I just hoping if you have extra record for all the students in our class?"

"I'll give it to you later. For now, go to the library, Jisung, Kayden, Minho, Chan and Hyunjin are there" Ms. Cha said

I nodded "Thanks, Ms. Cha. Bye, Caius!"

He smiled at me and nodded. I left the office and went to the library. Why does he have to leave? I mean I only have him and Jihyun to depend on- I also have Felix. Still, I'm sad for his sudden decision.

I saw the five of them quietly and boredly sitting at the corner of the library. I quickly went to them and sat between Minho and Hyunjin.

"I'm glad you arrive" Chan smiled

I smiled back "Where's Jihyun?"

No one answered.

"So, no one called her?"

"I told Hyunjin to do it but he didn't" Jisung

"Let's start. I'll just explain our seating plan and let's go to the classroom just in case we have something to change" Kayden said and showed us the new seating arrangement

He explained everything us, starting from how we are going to pick our seatmates. He even included the new student's name in our seating arrangements.