94

Eunjoo's POV

"Ya, my friends will come here. Stay in your room" Seojun said and drank his cola

"Why? Are you being overprotective to me? You're sweet-"

He hit my forehead using the chopsticks "No, I'm not. I was just protecting my friends' eyes from a fiona lookalike" 

"Wow. You're really sweet"

He smirked and continued eating "Mom will go home later to get her things. She will be on a business trip, so it's just me and you here. Let me tell you somethings I don't want in my house-"

"Your house?! Dream on"

"Just shut up. First of all, I really want my house to be cleaned everyday. So, you'll do that before you go to school or after your class. It doesn't matter just clean it, okay-" Seojun

"I'll go now in my room before your friends sees me here and they might think I am too beautiful to have a brother like you, Seojun"

He rolled his eyes and laughed out loud "That's what you call imagination. I didn't know you can make me laugh like that, wow"

I stood up and went straight to my room. That's what I hate. He is so full to himself. He would always brag everyone about his handsome face everyday, especially to me and Mom. Why can't he just shut his mouth? I know he is handsome but he is so annoying. I don't even know why do I have a brother like him.

I lied down on my bed and was shocked to see someone calling me at this time.

Felix calling...

"What?"

[You have my card. Buy me some-]

"I can't go out"

[Why?]

"My brother won't let me"

[Why?]

"His friends are coming over. If you're hungry, get the card here and buy yourself. I'll just start my work this Monday"

[Oh, I thought you're grounded because you didn't go home last night hahahahaha]

"Are you seriously laughing at me? Wow"

[Whatever. How are we going to talk about the do's and don'ts?]

"I don't know"

[Alright, I'll go there]

"What? Why?"

[Just shut up. I'll go and buy some snacks]

"Alright. Buy me chocolates"

[Wow]

"Just buy me chocolates" I ended the call

If it's going to be like this. Then, I would gladly let my brother lock me all day here. I just hope Felix would always bring me snacks everyday. He doesn't have the card but he still have money. That's what you call rich young guy. No wonder why every girls wants to date him. He is so perfect for them but not for me. Well, he once became my crush but that was in the past now. He is just one of the guys I hate and we're still friends after all.