195

Third person's POV

Eunjoo is getting ready to school not knowing that Lexie is watching her the whole time.

"Why are you still beautiful after all the problems we have?" Lexie asked

"If you want to eat the cake, you can" Eunjoo chuckled

"Really?!" Lexie

"I knew it hahaha. You are watching me getting ready to school the whole time. Just go and eat the cake" Eunjoo

Lexie smiled and ran downstairs, straight to the kitchen. She's craving for chocolate cake since last night but she was too shy to ask Eunjoo. Also, she feel bad if she will eat it knowing that Caius bought it for Eunjoo.

She started eating the cake at the table with Seojun who is eating breakfast on the table.

"Who bought that?" Seojun asked

"Caius bought it for Eunjoo" Lexie

"Really? That's nice" Seojun smiled knowing that Caius looks fine

Eunjoo finally finished getting ready and went downstairs. She saw Seojun and Lexie eating the cake "Seojun, drive Lexie to school. I have a meeting with Chan and Seungmin"

"Sure!" Seojun

"Bye bye!" Lexie smiled

She got out of the house and sighed. But then, she saw Felix who just got out of his house as well.

"Good morning. Are you going to the school?" Felix asked

"Hmm, you?" Eunjoo

"Yup, you might wanna go with me? It's hard to find a bus early this morning" Felix

Eunjoo nodded and walked towards him. He opened the door for her and they both got in. He started driving the car to the University.

"How's the baby?" Eunjoo broke the silence

"I don't know. When I am asking Yunhee would always tell me that the baby is fine" Felix

"Should we think of a name for your baby?" Eunjoo

"Yunhee thought about it already" Felix

Eunjoo became silent as she realized that Felix look so stressed now. She remembered when they both jokingly thought of their future babies' name. They even mixed their names for the babies' name. For a boy it'll be Yongjoo, Yong from Yongbok and Joo from Eunjoo. Then, if it's a girl, they will named it as Eunlix, Eun from Eunjoo and Lix from Felix.

"It's been a while since we went to school together" Eunjoo said with a smile on her face

She knows it's wrong that she is still talking to him like he doesn't have a wife. Still, she misses how they both spends time with each other before.

"I agree. I know this sounds crazy but I missed you" Felix

Those words were enough for Eunjoo to be happy. She knows that he already has a family but she is still hoping that there might be a chance for the both of them.

"You should call me when the baby came out. I would be glad to see your baby" Eunjoo

Felix's eyes were getting teary but she is controlling it "I will. I will also introduce you to the baby"

"What are you going to tell him or her? That I once became your girlfriend?" Eunjoo jokingly said and laughed

He smiled "I will tell the baby that you are my first love and will always be my first love"

_________________________

Hyunjin opened the door "Yes?"

"A package for Mr. Hwang Caius" the delivery guy said

"Isn't that for me?" Yeji said and appeared beside Hyunjin

Hyunjin playfully hit her head "You heard it's for Caius. Go and tell Caius"

"I don't want to. You just hit me and now you're asking me?" Yeji rolled her eyes

Hyunjin glared

"Fine!" Yeji shouted and went upstairs. She started knocking but no one is answering. Also, the door is locked "The door is locked! He is sleeping"

Hyunjin just signed the form and took the package for Caius. He closed the door and went upstairs "He is not opening the door?"

"He is not opening it" Yeji said and tried to break the door but she is took weak

"Caius?" Hyunjin called and knocked

"What happened?" Inyeop asked as he got out of the room "Caius?" he tried to open the door using his strength "It's locked"

"Did he sneaked out? I wonder if he went to Eunjoo. He is really in love-" Yeji

They are all shocked when they heard a loud sound came from Caius's room. Inyeop started getting nervous and broke the door using all of his strength.

"C-Caius!" Yeji shouted

They saw Caius lying on the floor while blood coming out from his mouth.

Inyeop quickly carried Caius and ran outside, he put Caius in the car followed by Hyunjin and Yeji. He started driving as fast as he can. His hands were shaking but he is trying to calm.

"W-Wake up" Yeji whispered while staring at Caius

Hyunjin is quietly crying out of shock and he doesn't know what to do. His body is trembling in fear as he saw Caius lying on the floor in his room.

As they arrived at the hospital, nurses and doctors took Caius to the emergency room as fast as they can. The three, Hyunjin, Inyeop and Yeji are waiting outside, crying.

"H-He is going t-to be fine, right?" Yeji asked while crying so hard

Inyeop is trying to calm himself for his siblings but deep inside, he wants to cry so bad and begged Caius to survive.

He hugged Yeji and let her cry "He is going to be fine. You don't have to worry"

"Caius" Hyunjin whispered while crying quietly