185

Eunjoo's POV

(Next Day)

I lazily sat beside Chan and pouted "I am tired. I want to rest so bad"

"You can. Seungmin and I will do the meeting" Chan

"But I can't. I have to"

Seungmin arrived and gave me a banana milk "What happened?"

"She said she is tired" Chan

"Hello world!" Jisung shouted as he entered our classroom "You look tired, what happened?"

"I am really tired" 

"Han Jisung!" Changbin shouted as he ran towards Jisung "Where's my phone?!"

"I don't have it!" Jisung

"Because I have it" Jeongin said while standing at the door while holding the phone

Changbin annoyingly ran and chased Jeongin as fast as he can. Jisung is crazy laughing beside us while holding  Changbin's phone?

"I thought Jeongin has it?" Seungmin

"That's Jeongin's phone hahaha. I better run for my life" Jisung said and left the classroom as fast as he can

"Let's have a meeting in the cafeteria" Chan said and stood up

Seungmin and I stood up as well, the three of us left the classroom and saw Felix scrolling through his phone.

"Eunjoo" he called

"Huh?"

He handed me a paper bag "See it when I left" he said and walked away

I was confused even the two beside me were trying to look what is inside the paper bag "No, no one can see it. He gave it to me. I'm the only one who can see it"

"Then, see it in your own" Chan rolled his eyes

The three of us entered the cafateria and found a spot. 

"I'll order" Seungmin said and went to the counter

I opened the paper bag and found different kinds of chocolates and snacks "This is so unhealthy" I saw a letter inside and I opened it quickly to read.

Hi, I know this is crazy that I am still writing like I am still your boyfriend. I just want to let you know that I appreciate your kindness to me after what I did. I was really stressed last night and was hoping to cry alone. But you arrived, I wasn't expecting you really. You really comforted me and I am grateful for that. You know that I still love you right? But because of some weird situation, we had to break up. Thank you for making me stronger and making me the better version. I am slowly growing and getting braver. I know and I am confident that I am not the Father and nothing happened to me and Yunhee. I still know myself when I am drunk and I can control everything. I am hoping that you will still trust me all throughout this fight and journey. I will prove it to you and get you back.

-Felix

FUCK. THIS IS CRAZY. MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST AND I CAN'T EVEN FUCKINF CONTROL MY SMILE.

"Eunjoo" Hyunjin called and handed me a medicine "Can you give this to Caius? He asked me to buy him a medicine but Jihyun is waiting for me"

"Sure" I took the medicine and handed Chan the paper bag "Don't you ever open that. I will kill you"

He chuckled and nodded "Fine"

I left the cafeteria carrying a bottled water and a medicine for Caius. I went to our classroom and saw Caius sitting on his chair "Caius!"

He looked at me and stood up. He kept closing his eyes and searching for me. He started to walk towards me but he is holding tight on anything that he can see..

"Are you okay-"

He fell to the ground as he lost his conscious.

"C-Caius!" I ran towards him and tried to wake him up "Ya! What's wrong?! Caius!"

"What happened?!" Minho shouted

"I-I don't know"

Minho carried him and ran away. I quickly followed him to the parking lot and helped him get Caius inside the car. He started driving the car and we successfully left the University. I can feel my hands shaking so bad and I can't even feel my body. Why am I nervous? He is going to be fine.

Caius is still unconscious.

Hyunjin calling...

[What happened?!]

"He p-passed out. I don't know"

[I want you to calm down and let Minho do everything. We will be there-]

"He is f-fine, right?"

[Let's talk later]

He ended the call without answering my question. I know this is crazy but they way he tried to tell me to calm, I became more nervous.

As we arrived at the emergency, the nurses took Caius and rused him to the emergency room. I am here outside the room, froze and shocked. I can feel my tears started falling nonstop.

Minho hugged me "He will be fine. Don't cry-"

"What is happening? Why does it feel like you know something?"

"Eunjoo-" Minho

"P-Please, tell me. I want to know"

The doctors rushed inside the emergency room and Inyeop arrived heavily breathing.

"Inyeop" Minho called him

He walked towards me "He will be fine"

"What is happening? Why can't you all tell me? I want to know"

"I'm sorry but I can't" Inyeop

I frustratedly wiped my tears and faced Inyeop "Please"

"Eunjoo-" Inyeop

"Why can't you tell me?!"

"Because Caius doesn't want you to know" he whispered

Fuck. What the hell.

"T-Tell me"

"Eunjoo!" Hyunjin called as he arrived with Jihyun "Where is he?"

"What do you all know?"

"H-Huh?" Hyunjin

"What is really happening to him?! Be honest!"

"He was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme, the deadliest brain cancer and incurable" Inyeop

Why?