51

Eunjoo's POV

I got out our house and saw Felix leaning on his car "Hey"

"Hi?" he smirked and opened the door for me

"When did you become a gentleman? You never did this to me, NEVER"

"I changed for the better" Felix smiled

I got in his car, he got in as well and started driving "So, did you signed the contract with Alexandra?"

"Not yet, I am still thinking about it" Felix

"Alright"

Now, this feels weird and awkward being in this small space with him. Why did I kissed him?! I should've not done that if I am going to regret. Anyway, that wasn't the first time I did that. That was the second time. Just act cool, Eunjoo. This will be fine.

"Did you ate?" Felix asked

"Yeah, how about you?"

"Not yet, I woke up late" Felix

I nodded as answer. Damn. I can't even talk naturally.

"Can you go with me to the cafeteria? I'll buy some snacks before I go to our classroom" Felix

"Yeah, sure"

We both stayed quiet as we arrived Stay University. He parked the car and we both got out of the car. Everyone is looking at us, watching our moves. I hate this.

Felix walked towards me "Let's go?"

"Yeah"

He held my hand and smiled at me "This is better"

We walked to the cafeteria. Oh my gosh!!! Why is he smiling when he held my hand?! Damn. My heart is beating so fast. If I am going to die later please put this guy in prison. He is the reason why am I like this.

TO BE HONEST, THIS FEELS BETTER!

Everyone is still staring at us and especially watching our hands. Argh!!!! Why am I so happy?! I've never felt this feeling before. My ex boyfriend would always be embarrassed of me.

"What do you want to eat?" Felix asked while taking out his credit card

"I'm fine"

"Snacks while listening? That's better. So, what?" Felix asked while staring at my damn eyes "Hmm?"

OH MY- KILL ME NOW.

"Anything, you can choose me- I m-mean choose f-for me"

He smiled and started ordering random foods at the counter. What the hell is wrong with me?! Why did I say that?! This is so embarrassing. I want to cry. Aaaaaah.. He finished ordering, he paid for it and carried the snacks he ordered.

He once again held my hand "Let's go" he said and we both left the cafeteria, walking to our classroom now

"I-If it's hard, you c-can let go of my hand"

He looked at me "No, holding your hand makes me feel better"

"A-Alright, do what you want"