156

Third person's POV

Hyunjin is currently sleeping because he slept 4 am to watch over Caius. He is scared that something might happen to him if he took his eyes off of him.

Inyeop is looking at his brother from the door "No matter how cold you are. You still care for everyone, you are always there for them" he said and walked towards him, he sat beside him "If you need someone, who will be there for you?"

He may always annoy his brother but he cares for him so much, that he can even leave all of his possession for him. He is scared that Hyunjin might get hurt once he fall in love. Before, as much as Inyeop can, he is trying to take all the girls away from him. Hyunjin looks strong but he is the most fragile one. He saw how Hyunjin watched Caius all night and slept so late.

Inyeop left his room...

Hyunjin slowly opened his eyes as he heard the door closed. He heard what his brother said. He clearly heard it. Inyeop is right, no one will be there for him if ever he need someone. But he is sure of one thing, his friends won't leave him like how Inyeop left years ago.

Jihyun calling...

"Good morning"

[Hi, sorry about last night. I fell asleep-]

"It's okay. I also fell asleep" he lied.

[Really? That's good. Are you going to pick me up today?]

"I will. I'll just get ready"

[Okay, I'm ready]

Jihyun ended the call.

He went straight to the bathroom and took a quick bath. After that, he wore his uniform and got ready for school. After preparing, he went to the other room, Caius's room. He knocked the door as loud as he can.

Caius opened it "Why?"

"Aren't you going to school?" Hyunjin

"I am" Caius left his room, carrying his bag

Hyunjin's eyebrow raised as he realized how his mood suddenly changed. He was about to leave the house but then, Inyeop blocked his way while holding a spoon on his left and wearing an apron.

"Try the food I cooked for the both of you" Inyeop said

Caius didn't answered and went straight to the kitchen.

"What happened to him?" Inyeop asked

Hyunjin shrugged his shoulder "Mood change"

"I see" Inyeop said and went to the kitchen

Hyunjin opened his phone and received a message from his girlfriend.

From: Jihyun

Hi, I'll wait for you! hihi :))

To: Jihyun

Good morning. I'll just eat some breakfast.

From: Jihyun

Okay😄

Hyunjin smiled and went to the kitchen. He sat beside Inyeop and watched how Caius suddenly became quiet since this early morning.

"How are you feeling?" Hyunjin asked

"Great" he coldly answered that made Inyeop and Hyunjin sigh

Caius is the cheerful type and has a lot of stories to tell. It shocked Hyunjin and Inyeop by how his mood suddenly changed this morning. It worries them.

"What time are you going home?" Inyeop

"I need to do a script reading" Caius

"You have to rest-" Hyunjin

"I will rest whenever I want" he answered and stood up as he finished drinking the water

Caius suddenly held the table as tight as he can. His vision is getting blurry and he is keeping his posture straight..

"Hwang Caius" Inyeop called

He looked at Inyeop but then he passed out.

_______________________

Hyunjin leaned on the wall as he is keeping his patience to wait for Inyeop. After Caius passed out, they took him to the hospital knowing that Caius will be mad at them for doing that. He doesn't want to gain attention and wants to look fine to everyone. Inyeop is the one who talked to the doctor about Caius's condition.

He is currently watching Caius in the private room, a lot of things were inserted to him that made Hyunjin anxious. He knew something was wrong with Caius. It's something serious and he needs to know what is it.

The door suddenly opened and it showed Inyeop.

Hyunjin stood up "What is happening? Why are there a lot of things inserted to him? He should be fine. He just passed out"

"I need to pay the bills first" Inyeop said leaving Hyunjin dumbfounded

There, he realized something is really wrong because Inyeop is trying to avoid him. He can't focus and just kept staring at Caius. His hands started getting sweaty because of nervousness that he feel.

"Excuse me-" the nurse said

"Where's the doctor?" Hyunjin asked

"Yes?" the doctor entered the room and looked at Hyunjin "Why?"

"What is happening to Caius? Why are there a lot of things inserted in him? He just passed out-" Hyunjin

"He is fine-" doctor

Hyunjin smirked "Fine? You call that fine? Why can't you answer me? I am his cousin. I am not just anyone he knows"

"I can't. I'm sorry" the doctor avoided his eyes

His hand turned into a fist and grabbed the doctors collar "Be honest with me. What is happening to him?"

"I can't tell you" doctor

"Hwang Hyunjin!" Inyeop called and aggressively removed Hyunjin's hands from the doctor's collar "What the hell are you doing?! He is Caius's doctor-"

"And he knows everything! Why can't you all tell me what is happening to Caius?! I deserve to know!" he shouted out of anger

"I'm sorry. I'll talk to him" Inyeop said and watched the doctor and nurse left the private room

"I'm gonna ask you one more time. What is happening to him?" Hyunjin

Inyeop sighed "He is diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme. The deadliest brain cancer and incurable"

There, Hyunjin's tears started falling from his eyes...