Resuscitation

Vyom: Drive straight ahead. Be quick.

Raj: OK.

All officers were in the car, heading to rescue Sonakshi.

Riya: We are almost here.

Vyom: Thoda aur intezaar Sonakshi. Mein araha hu.

Rohan: Saale ne sahi jagah dhundi hai. Band chemical factory.

Riya: Bas bas! Stop!

Raj pulls over the car. They stepped out and look around the dark empty street.

Vyom: Don't let your guard down. Keep your guns in your hand.

Rehan: By the way ye guns kisne di?

Rubina: Idiot ye humari personal guns hai.

They walks towards the factory cautiously. The place was deserted.

Raj: Riya are we on the right spot.

Riya: Humein signal toh yahi se mila tha.

Vyom: Raj and Rehan get in with me. Others guard the area.

They follows Vyom's orders. Taking cautious steps they went in the factory. The place was extremely dark, so they used the torches. They started searching the area.

Riya: Guys get out of here. She isn't here. They are in Arabian sea. (speaks in intercom)

Vyom's heart stops for a moment.

Raj: Vyom kya Kar raha hai. Chal jaldi.

Raj, Vyom and Rehan got out of factory and all of them again sat in van. Raj starts to drive with great speed.

Vyom: He is taking her out of India.

Rubina: Right! Riya exact location batao.

Riya: They are already in Adaman and Nicobar Island. I arranged the chopper. It will be there on the roof top of Oberoi restaurant.

They reached the restaurant pretty soon as they were already in CST. They went on the rooftop and chopper was already waiting for them with two man dressed in black suits.

Vyom: Thanks to be here in such a short notice Krish and Veer.

Veer: Our pleasure sir. 

Krish: We work for same country, we have to help each other.

They were Vyom's subordinates in RAW agency.

Krish: Humari team waha already hai. We have informed them. We are sending the backup team behind you.

Vyom nods. Officers gets in chopper.

Raj: Tune RAW agency karli join?

Vyom: Ha. Better keep you keep your lips sealed. Galtise bhi kisiko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

It took them approximately 4 hours to reach. It was early morning, none of them had slept for 2 days straight. Arrangements of their landing was already made.

Vyom: Location?

Riya: We are here.

They were already surrounding a large bungalow. It was in deep forest. They hide behind the trees. The place was secured with heavy security.

Vyom: Sab apni bags kholo. You have a bombs in there.

All in unison: What?!

Vyom: It won't blast. It will release laughing gas. Apni bullet proof vest ki right pocket mein ek pill hai, wo khalo. So the gas won't effect us. When I say ready, we will throw the bombs. Am I clear?