Magic and Tattoo

3 months later

The car stopped in front of the company. Driver rushed and held the door open for her. Sonakshi stepped out of the car and strided gracefully inside the Pearl. Employees greeted her and she was asual lost in the documents in her hand. Her assistant wished her and Sonakshi rolled her eyes looking at her new assistant.

Sonakshi: I told you, I don't need you. Are you crazy? Why do you come here everyday?

Her assistant just smiled as they walked inside the lift.

Assistant: Your schedule is totally packed. You have meeting in 10 mins.  Then we have to sign a deal. Then there is meeting with marketing department and then meeting with management department.

Sonakshi: I know. You don't have to tell me.

They walked out of the elevator to her office. Sonakshi called Vyom but he didn't picked up.

Assistant: He still isn't picking up. God Vyom ne 15 din se tumhe contact nahi kiya. And he is not even that busy, I just saw him yesterday. You know ladke aise hi hote hai. You have been dating for so long. He must have lost his interest in you... Also you are so arrogant, aggressive and cold why wo-

Sonakshi: Just shut up Natasha and get out.

Natasha giggled.

Natasha: I can't. Mujhe Vyom ne tumhare liye hire kiya hai. So I will follow his orders.

Sonakshi: Why in the world you are interested in business? CBI join hi kyu kiya fir?

Natasha: I thought I wanted to work for CBI. But that work doesn't suit me. I think business is best for me. So I will work as your assistant till my last breath.

Sonakshi huffs and rolled her eyes.

Natasha: Mein sach bol rahi hu. Meine sachmein Vyom ko kal dekha.

Sonakshi gave her a deadly look.

Natasha: Fine! (She rolled her eyes)

Sonakshi stared at her picture with Vyom on her phone. She forced her mind not to think about it and work and later got off of work at 12.  Sonakshi went to her apartment and avoided going home because she had lot in mind and didn't wanted to talk with her parents. Once she was home she went straight to bed without having any food. Sonakshi called him again and Natasha's words were constantly attacking her mind.

Sonakshi: Natasha ne unhe kal hi dekha matlab he is not on mission. Toh kyu? Kya sachmein he is fed up of me? He don't love me anymore? He wants to breakup with me? Did I do something wrong? 

Sonakshi got up from bed as she couldn't sleep. She took a cold shower then made herself a coffee. She came to her bedroom and when she him, she literally screamed.

Sonakshi: Aaaahh.....Aap?!

She looked horrifically at Vyom who was sitting on her bed with that adorable face.

Vyom: Haa mein! We're you expecting someone else?

Sonakshi for a moment thought she was hallucinating. She shakes her head and blinked her eyes twice.

Sonakshi: B..but aap aye kaise andar?

Vyom: Balcony se?

Sonakshi: Yo...you....aaahhh...just get lost. Mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni.

She turned away from him and started to walk to the door. Vyom jumped off the bed, shut the door close and blocked her way. Sonakshi glared at him then stubbornly folded her hands across her chest.