Husband

She hungs up and walks towards the house. Vyom follows her with a smile Once they were in, they go to their respective rooms. Vyom came down after shower and helped Sonakshi to set the dinner. After dinner Vyom would clean up the dishes and Sonakshi would set the kitchen properly. For them it has been a routine. A normal routine, in morning their would be music, all 90s songs on TV and Sonalshi would work in kitchen while Vyom would be in gym. It's been his habit seeing Sonakshi humming songs while cooking in his kitchen. Vyom cared for her deeply but he never realized that. Sonakshi cares for him deeply but she never admitted that. Their care and love for each other was hidden in their actions and not in words.

Next morning both woke up little late. Sonakshi decided to make a light breakfast. She turned on the TV and old songs filled the house. Vyom came down when the smell of coffee engulfed the entire house.

Vyom: Good morning

He stretched his arms and rubs his eyes like kid.

Sonakshi: Morning.

She smiled and handed him the cup of coffee. The music filled the silence between them.

Sonakshi: Mr. Oberoi!

Her sudden voice make him jump from his half sleep state.

Vyom: Ye..yes Miss. Basu?

Sonakshi: Turn the volume up, it's my favourite song.

Vyom: You screamed as if the house caught fire!

He rolls his eyes and took his phone out.

Sonakshi: Mr. Oberoi, hurry up!

Vyom increased the volume through his phone.

Sonakshi: Smart TV. (raised her brows)

Vyom: Just like me. (winked)

The song started and Sonalshi sings along with it.

Sonakshi: I love this song, Tu hi haqeeqat....

Vyom: Khwaab tu...

Vyom sang along looking at her.

Sonakshi: Dariya tu hi...

Vyom: Pyaas tu....

Sonakshi: Tu hi dil ki bekaraari...

Vyom: Tu sukoon...tu sukoon...

Both busrt into laughter moment later.

Sonakshi: You have nice voice, Rubina told me you use to play guitar and sing.

Vyom: Yes... I used to do it.

His tone make it clear that he didn't want to elaborate. Sonakshi didn't push further and both let the music sink in them.

Sonakshi and he ate bread and butter for breakfast and got engrossed in their work. In evening Sonakshi made tea for him and her and joined him in living room.

Sonakshi: Yeh aap kya boring documentary dekh rahe hai aap? (passing him a cup of tea)

Vyom: It's not boring. (sipping his tea)
Ahhh you make the best tea.

Sonakshi: And you give me the best reactions.

Both chuckles.

Sonakshi: Remote!

Vyom: Nahh.

Sonakshi: Give me!

Vyom: Nahi.

Sonakshi: Dijiye na!

Vyom: Nahi Miss. Basu.

Sonakshi: Toh aap nahi denge?

Vyom: Nahi.