We were going to....

Sonakshi: This is why I love this man. He saw my dark side and said black is his favorite colour.

Vyom snaps his finger in front of her. Sonakshi realize she was staring at him without saying a word.

Vyom: Handsome huna mein?

Sonakshi rolls her eyes and continues to eat.

Vyom: Hu na?

Sonakshi ignored.

Vyom: (laughs)  I will take your silence as yes.

Sonakshi: Narcissistic!

Both of them eats and Vyom had to look into the case. Sonakshi stood up and stiffles a yawn.

Sonakshi: Sorry (she mumbles rubbing her neck)

Vyom: Tired?

Sonakshi: Very, I will go back then.

She was about to pick her hand bag but Vyom grabs her hand and pulls her into his chest.

Vyom: Itni jaldi kyu hai ghar jaane ki Miss. Basu? (he asked in deep voice)

Sonakshi: It's Sonakshi for you aur apko kaam nahi karna kya?

Vyom: Karna toh hai....

Sonakshi: Yeah then let me go.

She tries to push him but he pulls her closer.

Vyom: Never. Stay here. You can rest in my office. Mere office mein waise bhi koi nahi ata. We will go home together then.

Sonakshi: But....apko disturbance nahi hogi?

Vyom: You are not a disturbance for me Sonakshi!

Sonakshi: OK OK, chill dude!

She pats his shoulder.

Sonakshi: I will rest in your office.

She turns on her heels and plops down on sofa and closed her eyes.

Vyom smiles looking at her and sat back on his desk. He checks the ccctv footage. After about an hour he stood and glanced at Sonakshi. He closed the distance between them and sat on his knees look at her. He slowly take her heels off and sat near her, staring at her.

Vyom: Kitni cute dikh rahi hai aise...like a baby. (he talks with himself)

He takes his phone out and brings his head closer to her. He takes a selfie and and send it to her. 

The door flies open and Rohan, Riya and Natasha walks in.

Rohan: Sir we-

Vyom keeps his finger on his lips beckoning them to shut up. Three of abruptly stops when their gaze lands on Sonakshi.

Rohan and Riya smirked but Natasha rolls her eyes and kept a dirty look on her face.

Rohan: Acha toh bhabi ayi hai! (whisper yelled)

They walks further in the office and Vyom stood.

Vyom: Found something?

Riya: Yes. We think humein uske ghar ki wapis talaashi leni chahiye.

Vyom: Kyu?

Rohan: Maybe he was in contact with underworld.

Vyom: I see. Let's go then.

Riya raised her eyebrows and looked at Sonakshi. Vyom looks at her and then back at them.

Vyom: She will be okay. (he takes off his clothes) Riya stay here with Rubina and Raj.