Kiss sealed with promise.

Vyom collects Sonakshi's purse from his office and both of them again walks in elevator. This time they stood far away from each other, the sexual tension between them was very disturbing for Sonakshi and frustrating for Vyom. But Vyom was ready to wait. Ready to give her time.
The door opens and they stepped out. Sonakshi slips her hand in his as they walk in parking lot. They climbs in the car and drove off.

Sonakshi: Wait!

Vyom abruptly hits the break.

Vyom: Ab kya hua?

Sonakshi looks out of the window.

Sonakshi: Is that Natasha? (she points at the who was standing at entrance of building)

Vyom follows her gaze.

Vyom: Yes she is Natasha.

Sonakshi: Itne raat ko wo akeli kyu hai? (frowns)

Natasha noticed them and walks towards the car. Vyom slides down the window.

Natasha: Hey guys.

Vyom: Hii....what are you doing here?

Natasha: Actually mera driver aya nahi ab tak. Car mein Kuch problem hai, so I am waiting for him.

Vyom: Ohh....

Sonakshi: Hop on. We will drop you off.

Natasha and Vyom looks at her. Sonakshi raised her eyebrows at Vyom and he nods.

Vyom: Yeah. Come on. It's late anyway. You shouldn't wait here all alone.

Natasha: I don't want to trouble you an-

Vyom: Natasha get in. It's a order.

Natasha smiles sweetly at Vyom and gets in the back seat. Vyom droves off and slides his one hand in Sonakshi's hand. Sonakshi looked at him an smile. Natasha looked at their joined hands and clenched her jaw, Sonakshi noticed her reaction in rear mirror. Natasha's eyes met hers and she quickly smiled.

Natasha: So Sonakshi I guess we will meet often?

Sonakshi nods.

Natasha: Tell me about yourself, you surely have an interesting personality.

Vyom swallows hard and look sideways at Sonakshi.

Vyom: Natasha ko apni jaan pyaari nahi hai kya? Do she have a death wish?

Sonakshi: I can't hold my temper, I don't like strangers. I don't speak and hate to waste my energy on useless things. I love my dad, company and my boyfriend and if someone tries to snatch that away from me..... (she meets Natasha's eyes)  I won't hesitate to kill them.

Sonakshi smiles and Natasha looks at her oddly. Vyom coughs.

Vyom: Sonakshi!  (warns)

Sonakshi: (Looks innocently at him) What?

Vyom: Seriously not everyone is used to your dangerous talks (he whispered)

Sonakshi: I was just stating facts. Honesty is necessary to know someone. Right Natasha?

Natasha looks at her and give her a tight smile.

Natasha: Right. I like your personality, your girlfriend is very interesting Vyom.

Natasha laughs awkwardly as well as Vyom.

Vyom: Yeah she is.

Vyom stops the car when they reached Patel's Mansion.