Sorry!

Bijoy knocks on her bedroom door.

Sonakshi: Papa! Ami katha balate ca i na!(I don't want to talk)

Bijoy: Sona, Meine rashogule banai hai.

Sonakshi doesn't say anything.

Bijoy: Mein fir Nitin ko parcel karwa tha hu. Usse pasand hai. Kisike pet mein toh jaaye.

Bijoys stomps his feet, acting to walk away.

In minute Sonakshi flies out of the room and walks out with pout. Bijoy smiles. She scowls and sits on the dinning table.

Bijoy: Waise Vyom ko bhi bula lete khane. Itni help ki hai usne tumhari.

Sonakshi: Help! Papa wo apki beti ko murder case ke jhoote ilzaam mein leke gaya tha. Bohot help ki usne meri mujhe khudki company se nikalwane ke liye.

Bijoy: Kya bol rahi hai Sona. Uske Wajah se hi toh aaj tujhe wapis CEO banaya hai. Tere jaane ke baad usne hi sabse baat ki, uski baat sunkar hi board members maan gaye.

Sonakshi freezes.

Sonakshi: Mein....CEO hu?

Bijoy: Wo company teri hai teri thi aur teri hi rahegi.

Sonakshi screams in joys and do some weird dance for five minutes. She hugs her father.

Sonakshi: Satyi? (really)

Bijoy: (laughs) Satyi!

Sonakshi: Oh dad! I am so happy.

Bijoy: Tune Vyom se jhagda kiya na yaha aane se pehle?

Sonakhsi nods.

Bijoy: Chal abhi jaa, aur sorry bol usse.

Sonakshi looks blankly at her father.

Biijoy: Kya hua, I mean it go.

Sonakshi: Par abhi raat ke 9 baj rahe hai.

Bijoy: Toh kya hua, ache kaamo mein der nahi karte. Khamakha daat diya bichare ko. Rashogule bhi leke jaa uske liye. Bohot help ki hai usne hamari.

Sonakshi: (pouts)  Papa!

Bijoy: Jaa Sona! Don't pout.

Sonakshi scowls and stuffs the whole rashogula in her mouth. She went to her bedroom and sat on the bed. Her eyes fell on the blazer Vyom gave to her.

She recalls when he give it to her, when he gave her the cream. When he helped her clean her house.

Sonakshi: Help toh ki hai Mr. Oberoi ne.

She calls Nitin.

Nitin: Yes mam?

Sonakshi: Send me the Address of Vyom Oberoi.

Nitin: Vyom?

Sonakshi: Yes. Is there a problem. No Mam, I will send it right away.

She hugs up. In a minute or two a message pops up on her mobile screen. She looks at the text then grab the jacket and leaves the house.

Sonakshi: Driver!

Driver opens the door for her,  she sits in.

Driver: Kaha mam?

She shows him the address and driver drives off.
.
.
.

Vyom takes the shower and eats the dinner. He was exhausted. As always. It's a record that he and his team solved a murder case in 50 hours or something. He went to his bedroom, there was heavy rainfall outside. Vyom went to the window to close it, then he notices someone standing outside his house. He saw a car and a girl with umbrella. Vyom blinks twice.