I am so done

Sonakshi: Don't touch me! (screams)

She ran upstairs leaving Vyom in shock. Vyom ran behind her, before he could catch her she burst into her room and locked herself in the bathroom. Vyom bangs loudly on the door.

Vyom: Miss. Basu! Miss. Basu ye kya kar rahi hai aap. Open the door.

Sonakshi: Just leave me alone!

Vyom: Miss. Basu, darwaaza kholiye.
(firmly)

Sonkashi: Apne sunna nahi, Just. Leave. Me. Alone.

Vyom: I. Won't. Sunna aapne. Aap darwaaza khol rahi hai ya nahi?

She doesn't respond, he bangs loudly.

Vyom: Fine, mein darwaaza tod raha hu!

Sonakshi: Aap ai-

Vyom kicks the door hard once. Twice. Then again.

Vyom: Dammit Sonak-

She opens the door and Sonakshi peeps her head out.

Vyom: (sighs) Miss. Basu aapne dara diya mujhe.

Sonakshi: Apko ek baar mein samajh nahi aata. I said I just want to be alone. Mujhe akela chodna itna mushkil hai kya? (fuming)

Vyom looks straight in her eyes.

Vyom: Haa, apko akela nahi chodh sakta mein.

Their gazes locks with each other. None of them moves, there was pin drop silence in the room that they could here their own heartbeats.
Vyom slowly starts to walk near her.

Sonakshi: Nahi, mere pass mat ayiye!

Vyom: Miss. Basu, ya aap bahar ayengi ya toh mein andar aaunga. Choose!

Sonakshi: Aap samjh kyu nahi rahe mein nahi asakti!

Vyom: Samjhayiye fir mujhe, Kyu!

Sonakshi just closes her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes were glossy, but Vyom didn't noticed it.

Vyom: Apko kuch allergy hai isiliye?

Sonakshi's eyes widens with shock as she looked at Vyom with disbelieving look. Tears rolled down her cheek and Vyom began to panic more.

Vyom: Sonakshi....I-

She held her hand up.

Sonakshi: Don't! Ha hai! Mujhe kuch ajeeb si bimaari hai! Khush? That's what you want to know right? Look I am here in front of you crying like a pathetic.

Vyom opens his mouth and closed it. He couldn't think straight when she is looking so.... defeated.

Vyom: Sonakshi don't cry.

His voice was like butter, soft and gentle. When she looked back in his eyes, she expected to see sympathy. Like all other people have for her, but instead she witnessed care. His eyes were filled with worry. She sniffed and came out, closing the door behind her. She sat down on the floor, leaning on the door. Sob broke through her and Vyom kneels in front of her. He wanted to reach for her and comfort her, but he knew he couldn't.

Vyom: Sona-

Sonakshi: I am so done!

She looked in his eyes as tears streams down her face.

Sonakshi: I am so freaking lost! I don't know what's happening. Kuch Dino pehle shaadi thi meri, my dad was so happy. My best friend whom I trusted with my life was sleeping with the person who wants to destroy me. I lost my best friend. And this isn't it, I was accused of his murder. (laughs) And because this stupid allergy I can't even talk to a person without getting panic. I lost my post, I lost the faith my employs had in me. Now I am basically homeless, I have to depend on you for my meaningless life. I lost myself. I...lost my...myself...I...