He will love it

Sonakshi comes with a glass of water. She gives it to her dad. She overheard the conversation between him and her dad. She felt weak and she hated it that she needs someone to protect her life. Since from childhood she has always been independent, she wasn't ready to be dependent on someone.

Sonakshi: Papa wo company ke-

Bijoy: Sona ab bhi company. Apne baare mein soch ab. Company thik rahegi. Mein hu, Nitin hai. Aur waise bhi gharse kaam toh tu kar hi rahi hai.

Sonakshi: Papa saare meeting mein video call through attend karungi. Ek bhi project ab rukna nahi chahiye. Har ek client important hai.

Bijoy: Hum sambhal lenge sab. Ab Sona, mein ab chalta hu.

Sonakshi hugs him.

Bijoy: Mein yaha baar baar nahi asakta. Agar media ya kisine notice kiya toh problem hojayegi.

Sonakshi nods.

Bijoy: Bye (kisses her forehead)

Vyom: Mein bahar tak chod deta hu aapko.

Both of them walks out of the place. Sonakshi sighs and picks up her suitcase. There were 4 suitcases. She grabs two of them and walks up. Vyom saw her and rushes to help her.

Vyom: Let me.

Sonakshi: No need, I can do it myself. (coldly)

Vyom: Miss. Basu, heavy hai ye. (he looks at her puzzled)

Sonakshi: I know. I am not that weak Mr. Oberoi, I don't need constant protection or something. I can do things by my own. Apko hamesha mere aage peeche ghumne ki jaroorat nahi hair.

Vyom: I just wanted to help. (frowns by her sudden outburst)

Sonakshi: You are helping, by making me feel weak. Just because you have gun or something don't feel you are great! (she spat venomously)
Vyom gives her a disbelieving look.

Vyom: Fine! Do whatever the hell you want.

He walks past her, he slams his bed door shut. He heard her slamming the door harder than him so he opens it again the door and shut slamming harder.

Vyom: Isse ho kya jaata hai? Kal raat toh thikse baat kar rahi thi. Aur ab?

Vyom shakes his head and gets dressed for work. When he passed by her bedroom and saw she was arranging her stuff.

Vyom: Should I tell her that I am leaving?

Vyom: No of course not. She is just someone my team and me are protecting.

Sonakshi: Aren't you getting late? (she raised her eyebrows)

Vyom: (comes out from his stream of thoughts) None of your business.

He hurried downstairs, grabbing one sandwich from kitchen he leaves.

Sonakshi: Stupid. Idiot. Duffer. Who he thinks he is?

'King,' the voice echoes.

Sonakshi turns around keeping her hand on her heart.

Sonakshi: Rubina, you scared me.

Rubina: Oops. I am sorry.

She comes inside.

Rubina: Let me help you.

Rubina sits down on the floor with her and helps her folding clothes.

Rubina: Did you two fight?

Sonakshi: When do we not? (rolls her eyes)

Rubina: You know Raj and I constantly fight. Abhi bhi jhagad ke arahi hu.