Hippopotamus

Sonakshi's birthday celebration came to an end. Her relatives left and other's was about to left.

Rubina: (hugs Sonakshi)  Once again happy birthday Sona.

Sonakshi: Dhonnobad Ruby!

Raj bids goodbye as well and the couple left.

Anuraj: Sona mujhe bohot nindh arahi hai (yawning)

Sonakshi: OK, you are staying here.

Anurag: What about you?

Sonakshi: Anurag tumhe pata hai na last two months se jo bhi hua hai, I am not safe here. I am staying under protection.

Anurag: But tum reh kaha rahi Ho?

Sonakshi: Umm....I can't...um.

Vyom: Mere saath.

Sonakshi looked at him as if he has grown two heads, Anurag narrows his eyes.

Anurag: Tumhare saath?

Vyom: Haa....she is under my protection. (smiled)

He saw Anurag was frowning and seize the opportunity to enjoy the moment of his confusion.

Vyom-1

Anurag-0

Bijoy: Beta raat bohot ho gayi hai, tumhe nikalna chahiye.

Soankshi: OK Papa. Bye.

She hugged her father. Turning to Anurag she hugged him again.

Vyom: Vyom ye dekhne ki adat daal le.  Ye kaisa atyachaar hai meri aankhon par!

Anurag: We are meeting tomorrow.

Sonaskhi: Come to my Office.

Anurag:  Madam, Office se we are going out.

Sonakshi: Of course Anu!

Anurag: Hey.... Don't call me that.

Sonakshi: Okay.....Anu (grinning)

Anurag: (chuckled) I missed this and I miss you.

Sonakshi: I miss you too. Glad you are here.

Anurag: Bye... Goodnight. I will see you tomorrow.

Sonakshi: Bye.

Vyom flashes his fake smile to Anurag and followed Sonakshi out. He wordlessly gesture her to climb behind him. Sonakshi frowns but didn't said anything. They drove off.
He was driving with speed more than necessary, Sonakshi was scared a little she held him tightly.

Sonakshi: Mr. Oberoi you should slow down.

Vyom ignored.

Sonakshi: Waise aap mujhe kehte hai mein kisiko bata nahi sakti meri location ke baare mein, toh aapne Anurag ko kyu bataya.

Vyom: Because I wanted him to know that I am his competition and he can back off as soon as possible.

He didn't said it aloud.

Vyom: He is your best friend, so he is harmless. (he intentionally emphasize on the word best friend)

Sonakshi: Ohhh...I see.

Rest of the ride was silent. Vyom was way to quite, Sonakshi found that weird but didn't question him. She suddenly remembered that she wanted to ask him something.

Sonakshi: Mr. Oberoi?

Vyom: Hmmm

Sonakhsi: Do you.... Do you....(she takes a deep breath) DoyoustillloveZoya?  (she asked very fast)