Miss. Basu, you are arrested!

After Aditya and Vyom left the office, Nitin stepped in and saw Sonakshi struggling to keep her temper in check. He walked to her desk, opens the first drawer and took some pills. He gave them to her. Sonakshi gulped them with water.

Nitin: Mam, don't get angry. It effects your health.

Sonakshi: I am trying. (murmured)

Nitin: I know, chairman will worry about you.

Sonakshi: Don't let him know about it.

Nitin: OK mam.

Sonakshi: And saare news related to wedding-

Nitin: I have controlled them mam Koi bhi article ya photographs, won't be posted. But still some of your photographs are leaked.

Sonakshi: It's fine. Inform marketing department, meeting in 15 minutes.
.
.
.
.
.

Aditya: Kyu bola tune aisa? Tu bohot achese jaanta hai mujhe court ke drama mein nahi padna hai. (annoyed)

Vyom: Tune dekha usse! Kya samhjti hai khudko kya pata. Mein hu na tu tension mat le. (Vyom was furious)

Aditya: Vyom wo park mer-

Vyom: Wo jagah tere liye kya hai mein jaanta hu. Mujhse better koi nahi samjh sakta. Trust me, I will find a convenient way.

They both left the place. Vyom was already busy with case and the new issue of park stressed him out. He was so exhausted working continuously.
He thought how to deal with this park issue and came to conclusion to solve this problem peacefully. He again went to Pearl group at 10: 30 pm and rushed on 30th floor Nitin saw him running and blocked his way.

Nitin: Sir, mam nahi hai yaha. Wo meeting mein hai.

He ignored him totally he saw Sonakshi through the glass, she was in her office, sitting in front of her laptop. He burst into her office, Sonakshi was on video conference meeting. Sonakshi glared at Vyom.

Sonakshi: Break for 15 minutes. (closing her laptop)

She closed her laptop and leans back on the chair.

Sonakshi: Yes? (with chilly gaze)

Vyom: I think we need to talk. Let's talk about it. Court ye sab ko involve karne ki jaroorat nahi hai.

Sonakshi: There is nothing to talk, illegally wo jagah meri hai but mujhe ab legally khareedni hai.

Vyom: (frustrated) For God sake can't you understand. Humein nahi bechni.

Sonakshi: Aditya Hooda ke liye wo jagah important hai I can understand but aap itna kyu desperate ho uss jagah ke liye.

Vyom: Emotions haina mere paas, aapki tarah nahi hu. Wo park Aditya ne uski late gf Zoya ke liye banaya tha, wo uski life ka important part hai ab. Bohot important. Har din wo waha jaata hai. Waha bethke baate karta hai as if she is there. He has already committed himself to her and usse related har ek cheez ko wo bohot sambhalke rakhta hai.

He walked towards her and bangs the desk with his palms, he leans staring at her and continous, ‘So you can't just break that park’

Sonakshi stands up facing him with equal hatred.

Sonakshi: I can do whatever I want.

Before Vyom could answer lights went off. There was total darkness in the whole office.

Sonakshi: What the hell!

Vyom: Bhai hum yahi hai, light kisne band ki.

He heard something falling on floor