Some past chapters

Vyom: Hii... Natasha please have a seat.

Natasha sat down gracefully. Vyom looks at the files in front of him.

Vyom: So major in computer?

Natasha: Yes!

Vyom: CBI ke liye kyu kaam karna hai apko?

Natasha: I am a great hacker. Mein tareef nahi kar rahi hu khudki, but I have confidence in myself. Reason one I am very patriotic person. Two I am huge fan of Zoya siddhique and I know she use to work here, she is my idol, so like her I want to use my skills and help civilians and society.

Vyom: Impressive.

It was the first time that his heart didn't skip a beat, his breath didn't became shallow at the mention of her name.

Natasha: Thank you.

Vyom: So Rohan and Riya are specialists in computer, they will lead you. Rubina, Rehan and Raj are also your mentors. Make sure you learn well with them.

Natasha: And you?

Vyom: Er...sorry?

Natasha: Uh...I mean are you my mentor as well?

Vyom: (chuckles)  More likely boss.

Natasha: Oh OK boss.

Vyom: Then you can start from today.
As you know we are already very busy in the case, do support as much as you can.

Natasha: I will sir.

Natasha leaves the office and Vyom and others get busy in the case as well.
.
.
.

Sonakshi: So shall we?

Mr. Roy: Of course Sonakshi. You don't know how eager I am to work with you.

The young man smirks at her and Sonakshi warns herself not to roll her eyes.

Nitin coughs.

Mr. Roy: I mean to work with your company.

Sonakshi: Of course. I am looking forward to work with your company as well Mr. Roy.

Mr. Roy: Call me Meer please.

Sonakshi: (laughs) I don't find that appropriate as we have a professional relationship.

Meer nods awkwardly. They sign the contract and shook hands. Meer noticed the gloves covering hands but didn't say anything.

Meer: I was thinking if we could meet for a dinner...you know...I would like discuss somethings about our partnership.

Sonakshi stood.

Sonakshi: I have already discussed the things that actually mattered, if something is left out my secretary Nitin will sort things out on my behalf. Now if you will excuse me I have to call me boyfriend.

With that reply she turns around swiftly and walks, Nitin follows her with a smile. They walk in elevator and Sonakshi sighs.

Nitin: He was asking you out.

Sonakshi: I know.

Nitin: Oh I see, now that you are in relationship you know these things.

Sonakshi: (rolling her eyes) Do you have a girlfriend?

Nitin: No, I work for my boss 24/7. I am in relationship with the company and my job.

Sonakshi turns towards him and glares.

Sonakshi: Are you complaining?

Nitin: I dare not. (he raised his hands in surrender) But you know it's true. Mere pass time hi nahi hai, all I can do is stay loyal to you and company.