Star Gazing

As we made our way out of the building Asher pulled us over to his truck and got in. Asher started the truck and then we pulled out of the lot.

After awhile I didn't know where we were going and curiosity got the best of me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I found this place when I was younger driving around with my grandfather, well before he passed away. So I thought that I would take you on a romantic picnic while we watch the stars." Asher tells me.

Driving down the road we finally come to a dead end. Getting out of the truck Asher grabbed my hand and lead us down a dirt path that I didn't notice until now. I also realized that Asher was holding a flash light that showed us the way to go. After walking for about another 5 minutes we finally reached an open field. Right in the middle was a blanket set up with little lights surrounding it. Asher pulled us over to the blanket and we sat down with the picnic basket that Asher was carrying.

Laying back I rested my head on Asher's chest as he played with my hair we were still in our clothes from prom. Without a jacket I was starting to get cold and when I started to shiver that's when Asher realized. Sitting up he took his jacket off and placed it around my shoulders instantly I was feeling warmer.

I looked up at Asher as we were still sitting up. I looked into his beautiful eyes that cold easily melt my insides. I knew from that moment I wanted to be with this man for the rest of my life.

"I love you Asher."