Truth or Lies

A couple days have gone by since the whole incident with Asher.

After talking we thought that just being friends for the moment will be better since he just broke up with Carly. However, a rumor was spread around that Asher and I were dating and that I was pregnant with Asher's baby.

"Brooklee is it true?"

"Are you really pregnant?"

I kept hearing these questions going down the hallway. I had enough and I knew who was behind this all.

As I walked up to Carly's locker she was sitting their making out with Jordon, tongues shoved down each others throats. I looked at them with disgust evident on my face.

"Carly, why did you tell everyone that me and Asher were together and that I was pregnant?"

"Well if it isn't the little slut that took my sloppy seconds how does it feel to get what I've already had?"

"Really Carly, you knew your relationship was over once he found out you were cheating on him." I snapped.

"You bitch, Asher was mine and if it weren't for you and your friend Cayden, me and Asher would still be together."

"Looks like you already moved on and I'm the slut? I would take a look in the mirror."

I turned around and tried to walk away until I felt my hair being yanked back.

Once I was stable on my feet,  I turned around and smashed my fist into Carly's face, and instantly blood came out of her nose.

I knew it was broken. Both of us fought on the ground until I finally won. I was straddling her and trying to keep her off until I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of Carly as Jordon pulled her up.

Ryder, was the one who pulled me off, seconds later Asher came running down the hall wondering what had just happened.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Asher yelled.

"Your little whore punched me in the face." Carly cried.

"Really?" Asher asked.

"Yeah I did, but she pulled my hair so it was only self defense," I stated.

"Teacher!" someone in the crowed yelled and everyone scattered except for a few of us.

"All of you principal's office NOW!" the teacher commanded.