Prom Night

Prom night had finally arrived. Rae and I were getting ready together in my room as Asher and Ryder got ready in his. Apparently one day after school Ryder asked Rae to the dance and she never told me until the other day when we were picking up our dresses from the dry cleaners.

After taking our showers and doing our hair and make up it was time to put our dresses on. Rae's was a light blue floor length dress with a halter top and a silver strap under the bust. However mine was a strapless sweet heart design that was also floor length that was a coral color with a silver design under the bust as well. Both of us ready to go we grabbed our little purses and headed downstairs where we will meet the boys and our family.

Walking down the stair flashes were constantly going off from all four of our mothers however mine and Rae's were going over board. Thank fully my dad stepped in and saved the day. Getting into our group photos we started goofing off and getting on each other's backs and making funny faces.

....

Once we arrived at the venue we parked the car and headed in. As we were walking in voting for king and queen was going on. I feel a lot of people were going to vote for Carly and Jordan however I was not. Walking out onto the dance floor we all see Cayden with a boy dancing, none of us known he had gotten a date to prom.

"Oh my gosh you guys finally made it this is my boyfriend Marcus!" Cayden explained to us.

"Cayden when did this all happen?" Rae questioned.

"When I became gay or when we started going out?" he asked.

"Honey we knew that you were gay but when did that happen?" I asked pointing between Cayden and Marcus.

"About two weeks ago we kind of wanted to keep it on the down low until tonight but we meet at Starbucks" Cayden told us.

"Okay well as long as your happy were cool and Marcus if you ever hurt him you will have two angry chicks on your door steps within an hour." Rae said warning Marcus.

As we all started dancing the party started up but us keeping busy meant the time was flying by. The announcing of king and queen was coming up and speaking of which the school principal was walking up on stage at the moment.

"Hello everyone I hope ya'll all have had a good time but now it's time to announce your prom king and queen for this year's prom." Our Principal announced.

"And your winners are....."