Exams

Many people would say they can't wait to get out of school and out of their home town. However that's not how me and our friends felt. We loved the scenery and how quiet everything was around here.

With graduation a week away college packets were being shipped out. Luckily we all got into the same college and would all share a small house together right off campus. With all of us going to Auburn University and being about five hours from home things would have the change. All of our parents have the bills covered like rent and electronic however groceries and fun will have to be taken care by us.
....

As we were sitting in class taking our final exams all everyone can think of is that we hope we would all walk down the isle and receive our diplomas.

"Alright pencils down." the teacher told us, "Pass your papers up."

Finally my last exam was done and tomorrow we would find out if we passed or not. As I walked out the door Asher was already waiting there for me when I came out.

"So how was it?" Asher asked as he threw his arm around my shoulder and we walked down the hall way. Once we made our way to everyone Ryder seemed like he was about to break a sweat.

"Dude was your exam that bad." Asher looked at him with a smirk.

"Hell yeah, and then the teacher told us he wasn't going to curve it after our final grade so to pass that class I need at least a 80 on the exam." Ryder said panting, "I don't know what I'm going to do if I fail this class, pre-cal is hard as hell."

We all just sat there and laughed at him and waited until he cooled down.

"Okay now that we're done finals what do guys want to do?" I asked everyone.

"I dont care I'm just hungry and I need something to eat." Cayden said.

"Okay well let's go grab something to eat and while were eating we can talk about what we want to do." Asher suggest.

We all head to our separate vehicles and headed to the local dinner. We all sat down in our usual booth and waited for the waitress. Once she came we were all surprised, our waitress was Carly and she did not look the same at all.