Events Unfold

Looking up at Asher as our lips pull apart, all I could do was stare into his beautiful brown eyes.

Holy shit.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Carly screamed, "How could you choose this bitch over me!Look at all we've been through and your choosing her over me."

"Yeah, I am Carly. I may have cheated once but you cheated with Jordon, one of my closest friends, so I'm done. I can't be with someone I just realized I had no feelings for." Asher explained calmly.

I just stood their, still in shock at what Asher had said.

He has feelings for me.

Questions went through my head quickly as I recovered from our kiss.

When did he start liking me? Why did he never say anything? Where does that put us? As the list of questions went on I grew more and more confused.

"Brooklee, you there, hello?" Cayden said, as he snapped me out of my trance.

Carly was already out of the room when I heard a cough from Asher.

"Cayden can you give me and Brook a couple minutes?" Asher asked

Cayden just nodded and walked out of the room after. A second of silence went by,  which felt like minutes and then Asher finally spoke up.

"Sorry about all of that drama I shouldn't of sprung that kind of information on you like that."

"Is it true?" I asked.

"Is what true, that I like you?"

I just simply nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm attracted to you." Asher stated

"Really, you like me? Last I knew you hated me and vice versa."

"I didn't hate you, I just acted like that because I thought you hated me."

I didn't hate him, I really didn't, I just thought that if I act tough that he would like me, that I would give him a challenge. But when I found out he was dating Carly all advances stopped.

"I don't hate you either, I was just playing hard to get because I didn't want to get hurt and I still don't." I told Asher.

"So where does that leave us?"

"I don't know what do you want?" I asked.