Pre Casher Party

I threw on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a crop top that read 'bad ass.' in big letters. Low ankle boots and lightly curled hair completed my look while Raeleigh went the glam route and had on a low cut tight fitting dress, the bottom flared out with black and white ruffles and she wore high heels.

"We look hot." She said.

"I know, lets hope that we can actually have fun at this thing tonight." I mutter.

"Why wouldn't we Brook?" She asks, turning towards me eyes narrowed.

"I mean, it will be fun but hopefully nothing spills." I say laughing it off.

"Or, are you saying it because a certain some one is going to be there this time instead of off doing whatever he does?" Raeleigh questioned.

"No! Rae you know I can't stand him at all ever since he moved into my house. No scratch that ever since we were kids and he threw sand in my mouth." I said scowling at the memory.

"It was an accident!" Asher said from behind me. His dark hair was ruffled and his jeans hung low on his hips along with a white V neck.

"Still. Why do you always appear?" I huff.

"Because I came to take y'all to Carly's house." He said, crossing his arms.

"We don't need a ride from you, I have a car." I said.

"Yeah well waste your gas I could care less." He shrugged, and I mentally sighed because there was no reason we shouldn't ride together if we were going to the same place. "I also came in to tell you do not be rude to my girlfriend tonight." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"Fine, you can give us a ride, and why would I ever be mean to her?" I said sarcastically.

"I don't know what your problem is with her, but you need to cut it out, because she did nothing to you." He said, getting in my face.

"First off, back up." I said trying not to smell his delicious cologne, and putting my hands on his chest to push him away. "And second I'm not mean for no reason, remember that." I said.

"Let's go." He huffed. We followed him out and Raeleigh didn't say anything until she slid in the car and realized that Ryder was in the front.

"What are you doing here?" She spat at him.

"Asher is my best friend if I do recall, babe." He chuckled.

"Don't call me that, that's reserved for my boyfriend and only he calls me that." She says, smacking him hard in the back of the head. I laughed at his expression but hid it behind my clutch. Rumor had it after I kicked him in the balls he couldn't have sex for two whole days.

"Fucking dick wad." She murmured. Ryder mimicked her and she kicked his seat repeatedly.

"Will you stop?" He yelled.

"Oh sorry, do you want my heels in your face instead?" She asked fake sweetly.

"Rather on my shoulders, sweetheart." He said smirking. Raeleigh let out an exasperated shriek, but didn't reply, as we pulled up to Carly's house.

A scowl made its way onto my face, it really is true I'm not mean for no reason, bitchy yes, mean no. Something is off about tonight I can feel it.