Brasher Reunited

Warning! Mature content in this chapter.

After five days of being at the beach house was exhausting being without Asher and it was tearing me apart. Sitting in my room I looked up at the ceiling because there is nothing better to do. All the rest of the group took off this morning to get some breakfast. After explaining I didn't feel well they all left.

Still staring at the ceiling the door bell rings. Getting up from the bed I made my way to the door. Opening it up I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing their was my one and only Asher.

Jumping in to his arms I wrapped my legs around his waist hugging the life out of him. I could feel us moving as Asher pulled us more into his house and closed the door. Setting me down he stared into my eyes as I did the same.

"What are you doing here I thought you had something planned for the week?" I asked.

"I did, but I was able to get away for these next two days to come and see you, not being with you was killing me so I talked to Ryder the other day, he gave me the address and I bought the next ticket available here." Asher explained, smiling at me.

"Oh my, I still can't believe your here!" I said smiling from ear to ear.

Asher picked me up and took me to a room, no just any room but my room. Laying me down on the bed he climbed on top of me smashing his lips to mine.

Passionately kissing me I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it above his head. Throwing it to the floor my shirt followed. Completely naked Asher slipped on a condom quickly and finding my entrance he eased into me. After finding control his thrusts grew harder and faster, panting for air as he did. In mid-thrust the door opened and Cayden walked in. Asher jumped off of me and pulled the blanket over both of us.

"What the hell Cayden couldn't you of knocked?" I yelled, frustrated that we'd been interrupted.

"Well damn girl you were getting it, oh hey Asher, but your breakfast is down stairs Brook, but I see you were hungry for something else!" Cayden smirked.

As Cayden walked out I rolled over to hide my face, that was so embarrassing. Knowing Cayden he was going to go down and inform everyone of what I was doing and I was going to get harassed.

Asher pulled me into his chest and hugged me. Deciding to get up we both pulled on our clothes and walked to where everyone is. As soon as everyone saw us they busted out laughing. Trying to turn around and walk away Asher grabbed my arm and pulled me back so that I was next to him.

"So how was the welcoming party Asher?" Ryder joked.

"You dick, you never told me he was coming and you knew I was not having a good time!" I yelled at Ryder, but he just laughed and shrugged it off.

We all sat around and talked for a little bit before deciding what to do for the day.