Bringing up Spring Break

Warning! Mature content in this chapter.

A week has gone by and I was finally back to school, but Carly was out for another week. Spring break is in two weeks and I was planning on taking my friends to my beach house in Florida. Walking into school on Monday morning with Asher by my side was a little nerve wracking. Everyone was staring since Asher's arm was wrapped around my shoulders.

"Hey girl, looking good," Raeleigh smiled as she walked up, falling in step next to us.

"Hey, so I was thinking for spring break we should go down to my beach house in Florida for the week?" I glanced at everyone, as they had all started walking down the hallway with Asher and I.

Everyone was ready to go except Asher. I looked up at him with a confused look, wondering why he didn't speak up. The bell rang before I could ask any questions, as Asher walked me down the hall I was getting worried, he hasn't said anything to me yet about spring break.

"So, are you going to come with us to the beach house? Everything is covered and we can spend some time together, alone." I flirted with him.

"I can't, I already made plans that week to be out of town," he said, however, I knew he was lying about something and I was going to find out.

As we walked into our class we sat next to each other and I could see how tense Asher was that I brought up spring break.

"You okay babe?" I asked already knowing the answer would be fine.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Asher said as he attempted to smile.

Ignoring what he just said I sat back and listened to the lecture that was going on, my mind racing with different thoughts.

....

As the day flew by it was time to leave and since I rode with Asher I walked over to where his truck was parked. Waiting a couple of minutes until he showed and got in, however, once we reached home I followed him to his room.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and I got behind him. Wrapping my arms around his torso and putting my head on his shoulder. Whatever was bothering him I needed to find out.

"So, we gonna talk about why you were so upset about spring break?" I questioned.

"Can we just forget about it? I just want to be here with you right now when the time comes I will tell you what you need to know," Asher said.

I just left it alone. Asher pulled me around his body until I was sitting on his lap. Smashing his lips to mine I could feel the frustration he was holding in so I just let it go. Laying me down onto the bed I start to pull off Asher's shirt.

Sliding his hands up my shirt he cupped my breasts. Pulling my shirt off and unhooking my bra my whole top half was bare to Asher. Getting off the bed he slides off his pants and boxers all in one.

Look at him, he was perfect with his chiseled body and his oh so hard 'friend'.  I thought.

Climbing back on top of me Asher connected our lips together again, sliding his free hand down to my shorts to unbutton them. Pulling my thong and shorts down my legs and throwing them on the ground, he grabbed a condom out of his night stand drawer.

After sliding the condom down his long member he was on top of me. Setting him up to thrust into me he looked into my eyes. Not giving me a warning he entered me, feeling my walls stretch to a max, I was amazed at what the fullness I felt.

Scratching down his back I couldn't control myself, I let out a loud moan. Asher flipped us over so that I was riding him. As he grabbed my breasts I slowly rode him. Taking control I leaned down and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth and fighting for dominance.

Not knowing what time it was still tangled with each other and Asher buried inside of me we hear my mother's voice.

"Dinner time," She yelled through the door.

Untangling ourselves and slowly getting dressed again we walked downstairs. Both our parents knew we were together, and we held hands walking down the stairs.

Sitting at the table next to Asher I grabbed his hand as well as my fathers' who was now sitting next to me and at the head of the table. Bowing our head we said grace. When my mother ended we all dug in, eating home cooked food was the best.

Once we were done Asher and I retreated back up to his room. Knowing we weren't going to do any funny business we just layed there and cuddled until both of us fell asleep.