Scandals

The party was awkward to say the least, there were fifteen of us. Eight guys and seven girls. Not my typical group of people but spring break was coming up and I was planning a huge trip down to the lake house and these people might just be invited depending on tonight.

"So I'm gonna take three shots to start off my night anyone wanna join?" Carly asked. A couple of me's chimed in, including Raeleigh and I.

"Brooklee, if you get drunk I'm not dragging your ass home." Asher said, grabbing my shoulder. I shot an icy glare towards him and shook him off my shoulder. I continued my trek to the kitchen and quickly downed the vodka shots that were on the counter then chased it with sprite.

"Okay, now the alcohol is in our system, what shall we do next?" Carly asked. She may have had some extra vodka shots because now her body was swaying.

"How about we all play beer pong?" I suggested.

"I agree." Asher said appearing behind me. I shot him another glare before grabbing a bunch of cups and some beer and setting it up on her dining room table.

"Girls against guys. Cayden you sit out you're our DD." I said. He shrugged and continued reading his book. Girls took their position at the end of the table and the guys took their position opposite.

"Y'all start." One of the boys motioned to us. I threw the ball and it bounced right into the first cup. Asher picked it up and drank, taking the ball out and plunking it right into our first cup.

I drank it and the other girls went and Asher made it unfair by drinking most of them and I had my fair share of a couple rounds of vodka. By the end of the game we were both drunk like no tomorrow and Cayden had dragged us both up the stairs to an empty room per Carly's request. I don't understand why, I could screw him right now and she wouldn't even know.

He actually does look kinda hot.

His tattoo was on visible on the V line that was showing from his loose hanging jeans.

"See anything you like?" He slurred.

I wrinkled my nose in fake disgust. "No."

"That's too bad, I do." He said and then crashed his lips to mine.

And, no, I didn't feel sparks or anything, mainly because I was about two more shots from alcohol poisoning.
I responded immediately wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and laid me down, holding himself up with his arms, as his wonderfully soft lips trailed down my body. He got to the waistband of my skinny jeans and looked up at me. I rolled my eyes and nodded and he continued down smirking as he went along.

After he pulled off my jeans, I started to feel aroused.

I needed Asher to be quicker, I started to take control. Finally, having all our clothes off, Asher grabbed a condom from his wallet and slipped it on.

Looking him in the eyes as he very slowly pushed himself into me, I let out a small moan. Even though I'm not a virgin, feeling his largeness push into my tiny area felt slightly uncomfortable but within seconds I felt pleasure.

With Asher constantly thrusting into me quickly I was already feeling an orgasm roll over my body and another one as our bodies dripped with sweat.

"Brooklee, I can't hold it in any longer, I have to release." Asher pants.

"Please, Asher, please." I scream

Asher finally lets go both and both of us are out of breath we can hardly move from what we both had just experienced.

We both lay their in silence. I just slept with Asher, who has a girlfriend, who is also just down stairs.

What the hell am I going to do?

...

"Make sure Carly doesn't come up here." I heard a voice say.

"I'll try, she's mean when she's drunk she doesn't listen to anybody." I heard another voice say. Raeleigh?

"I'm gonna attempt to put some clothes on them considering they're both drunk as my uncle on New Years 2006." I heard the voice say again. Cayden, I had determined it was. I felt the blankets being pulled away and the cold instantly hit my skin.

"I didn't know he was that big, I wondered how Brook coped." I heard Cayden chuckle.

"Cayden shut the hell up what are you talking about?" I said sitting up, and then Cayden released a very girly scream, his hand covering his chest. And then I looked over to the person laying naked next to me and let out a very girly scream.

And then the door flew open and Carly let out a very girly scream, and then we were all screaming.

Asher woke up and looked down at his naked body, then to me, then to Carly, and let out a very manly curse word.

"Asher. Please, please, tell me you didn't sleep with this whore?" Carly pleaded.

"Whore?" I said at the same time Asher said, "She's not a whore." I smiled smugly at her and tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Carly, I'm sorry!" Asher said.

"Asher, don't apologize," Cayden started. "This bitch has been sleeping with my brother for the past week and a half." He finished, dropping the bomb on everyone very casually.

"What?" Asher said.

"Asher baby, remember you're in the wrong too." She stated, crying.

"Yeah, today I am not for the fucking past week and a half when you were fucking me also!" Asher screamed. I flinched at his words, this coming from Asher who's mom who raised him never to curse in front of a lady.

"Asher, I'm sorry. Look we both cheated let's move on." She begged.

"No, fuck you, I didn't cheat for sex, maybe I cheated because I like Brooklee." He said, glaring at her. My mouth flew open and so did Carly's as she shot fire from her eyes at me.

"W-w-what? You don't mean that." Carly said wailing.

"Yes, I do." He said, then shocking everyone he turned and kissed me.

And this time I did feel the electricity that shot through my lips and straight down to my toes.