Winners

"And the winners are..."

For that short pause in between the announcers sentence every thing was dead silent. I had that feeling Carly was going to be up there with her huge pregnant belly with Jordan by her said as they both collect their crowns but with the announcer finishing his sentence everything changed.

  "Cayden and Marcus!"

After hearing this everyone was shocked that the fact that two boys could win the crowns. Both Marcus and Cayden walked up to the stage to receive their prize. As the crowns were being placed upon their heads all you could hear with Carly screaming and yelling.

"How did this happen? How were two boys able to win something that should have been a girl and a boy?" Carly screamed across the room.

"There's a popular vote for both Cayden and Marcus only a few chose to vote for girls," the announcer explained.

"That's not fair that crown should have been mine! I should be prom queen!" Carly yelled as she stormed to the stage.

Once she got to the stairs security finally caught up to her and grabbed her pulling her away from the stage and out of the doors of the venue.

Finally there is peace and quiet. Cayden and Marcus make their way off the stage and out to the center of the dance floor for the traditional king and queen dance.

As everybody watch Cayden and Marcus dance in awe others joined in surrounding the two. I look over to Asher who's offering his hand out to me to dance. Another place my hand in mine he pulls me out to the dance floor.

As we make our way around the dance floor the song slowly comes to an end. We both walk back to the table where the whole group was already seated. After hours of dancing, goofing off, and being with each other, prom was finally over.