Graduation Party

Warning! Mature content ahead!

As me and Asher walked into the party we could see their was already people drunk out of their minds still drinking and dancing to the music that the DJ in playing in the back corner. We continued walking until we made it into the kitchen were the drinks are being served. Asher grabbed two beers and handed me one as we walked back onto the dance. With my back to Asher and my butt grinding on his private area I could feel his "friend" hardening. I could feel his hands tighten on my waist as his face inched closer to my ear.

"Babe your making me want to ravish you right here right now." Asher's voice sent shivers down my body.

I turned around to where I was looking straight into Asher's eyes. Within seconds his lips were on mine with fierce movements.

His lips were removed from mine for only a few seconds until he was dragging me up the stairs to a vacant room. Just as the door shut his lips were back on mine as he played with the hem of my shirt. What felt like a minute both of us were naked lying on the bed making out. I could feel Asher move into his pants pocket on the ground next to us and grabbed a condom. He ripped open the package a swiftly put on the rubber. Instantly, I could feel him push into me and fill me completely.

     I missed this contact. As he moved faster I could feel my climax building as he softly moved in and out of me. As I felt my walls close in on his member. I threw my head back and arched my body up. In one quick move we were flipped over to were I was straddling Asher. I bounced on top of him as he gripped my ass with his hands. I knew he was close because he swelled into me and I closed in on him again. Finally we both came. I feel to the side and Asher pulled me closer to snuggle. We just laid their Asher playing with my hair while I drew circles on his chest. This is what I craved and I couldn't wait to have him like this everyday.

....

I woke up the next morning in the same bed with my head on top of Asher's chest. I knew he was already awake because I could sense him looking down at me.

"Good morning beautiful." Asher said.

"Good morning." I replied.

"We really should be leaving I'm sure whoever's  oom this was isn't so happy we had sex in their bed." Asher stated.

We got up and slowly put our clothes back on and opened the door. Asher looked down the hallway to see if anyone was their, luckily there wasn't. We walked down the stairs to see the house trashed. Wow we must of missed a great party but with one step we heard yelling. Running out of the front to get away from whoever was screaming. Once we arrived back to the car all we could do was laugh about the last 24 hours.