The Rundowns

Walking through the door was hell, when I arrived home my mom was already waiting for me at the door the minute I pulled in the drive way.

"Young lady what did you? I get a phone call from your principal that you were in a fight and all because of a rumor, you better come inside so we can discuss some things." She snapped, her eyes glowing with anger.

Walking in my house I felt like I didn't even belong here, I felt weird and unwanted. I just wanted to get this over with.

"So tell me what happened and I mean everything." My mother demanded.

I told her everything from the party including the part about the sex, all the way down to Asher asking me on a date. She wasn't as pissed as I thought she would be. My punishment since I didn't start the fight was to do some extra chores around the house which I was fine with.

Everything was fine until Asher came home, I have to give him an answer to the date, but I don't know what to do. I really do like him but he's a bad boy, and everything with him is complicated. But our kisses were something else.

 I decided to take out my phone and call Raeleigh because I know she is dying to know the details about the fight.

"Hey girl," She answers the phone.

"Hey, so I'm guessing you want to know the details about the fight with Carly?" I ask.

"Yes! Bitch I've been dying to know and no one will tell me anything," She screamed into the phone.

So I told her as well. Then I asked her what I should do about Asher. Knowing her she would go crazy about me going out with him but she didn't, she kept it simple and told me to follow my heart.

I mean really what kind of best friend are you?  I thought to myself.

After ending the call with her I sat down on my bed with my head against the head board as I just tried to relax and think to myself.

 A couple minutes later a knock came on my door and  Asher walks through the threshold and sits down on the edge of my bed.

"So have you thought about what I asked?" Asher questioned, and we stared at each other for a few seconds, the electricity running between us from the close proximity.

"Yes I have." I responded.