The Great Surprise

After being home from the hospital for more than a month it was time to go back to the doctors to have my cast cut off. This was a relief for me because I know my foot smelt of sweat and body odor.

Entering the doctors office I went to go sit down as my mom went up to the desk to sign us in. Waiting for ten minutes we were finally called back to a room. Once seated on the special chair the doctor came in with a strange looking tool which as I was guessing is the saw to cut my cast off. I was really nervous. The doctor explained how he was going to stick tools all around to make it possible to cut the cast and not cut my leg at the same time. As he was cutting I could feel the air entering the open cast and hitting my leg. I felt released however I could smell the stink of were I couldn't clean my foot and I knew the doctor had to smell it to. I was so embarassed.

The doctor told me that I need to take it easy and no excessive running in gym. Stopping by the front desk to get a note for school and gym. Once they were both printed we headed to my school. Mom dropped me of in front and I walked to the main office to hand in the excuse slip.

I headed to my 3rd block class. As I walked through the door I handed the teacher a late slip and walked over to sit next to Asher. He kissed my cheek and I grabbed his hand. Sitting through the lecture was boring however I continued to take notes. In the middle of class a man walked into the class room with a dozen white roses. He walked over to the teacher and asked a question after the teacher answered. The awkward man walked over to me and handed me the roses. I was stunned but before I could say anything he was already out the door. I searched the flowers for a card. Once I found the card I read

"Look up."

As I looked up I realized Asher was on his knees in front of me with one single red rose I looked behind him to see my classmates holding up signs

"WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?"

I couldn't help myself I let the tears of joy fall from my eyes.

"Yes!"

I jumped up from my seat and wrap my arms around Asher.

"Yes, yes I will go to prom with you"

"Thank God, I was starting to get worried" Asher said as he finally let out his breath.

....

Walking out of school was a relief but I knew I get to go home. As I walked out of school I felt some one pull me away from the direction I was going.

"Nope your coming with me we're going dress shopping." I realized it was Rae that pulled me away.

"Ugh, fine but I get to pick out my own dress"

As we got into her car I pulled out my phone to text Asher where I was. Driving to the dress shop I realized we were going more into the city to get our dresses.

After parking in the best dress shop around we got out and went inside. Instantly I regretted my decision to come.

....

After shopping around for hours and trying on over 30 dresses I finally found the one. The dress was a pinkish orange that was strapless and a knee length with ruffles I was ready to leave now that I had my dress.

Once we paid for our dresses we left the shop. Rae and I decided that we should go get dinner. After deciding on Taco Bell we find the closest one and pull in deciding on going in to eat. Ordering our food we step to the side once were done and wait. Finally our food is ready and we walk over to an empty table. After eating we head home both exhausted from todays events.

Arriving home I walk up the steps to Asher's room to let him know I was home but he wasn't their however I heard the water running in his shower. Walking into the bathroom I can see his naked body through the shower doors. I couldn't help myself I had to do something.