🖤Couch session🖤

"REALLY HYUNG?!! I LOVE YOU" Jimin hugs Hoseok while Taehyung goes and hugs Hoseok as well. Namjoon looks at Hoseok smiling. Namjoon goes, in front makes Hoseok thinks that he is gonna hug him but instead of that, he smiles. 

"Thank you Hyung" Hoseok smiles back while Taehyung and Jimin free Hoseok from their grab.

"No problem but be careful you guys just ruined our date and you know how much that makes Yoongi angry" The three nods and thanks, him again. Damn what will happen if they didn't have Hoseok or you could say an angel in their life. 

I guess everyone needs Hoseok in their life. 

"Btw where is Jungkook?" Hoseok asks looking around. 

"Maybe with Y/n" Hoseok eyes widen at Taehyung words. 

He is dead

"Jin hyung is gonna kill him" He mutters but enough for the other three to hear.

"No, Jin hyung is not gonna do anything to him," Jimin says smiling which made Hoseok confused as hell.

"Why?" He asks his curiosity growing. 

"Jin hyung have no problem with their relationship anymore" Hoseok widens his eyes as Taehyung completes his words. Namjoon nods smiling.

"REALLY?!" Hoseok shouts in happiness making the younger ones giggle. 

"OMG, I AM SO HAPPY!!!" He says hugging the life out of the three making turns. 

"Ok ok hyung," Namjoon says giggling. Hoseok smiles as he rubs the back of his neck. 

"I will tell this news to Yoongi, gosh he would be so happy," Hoseok says disappearing in black mist leaving the three who were dying of laughter. 

"Hyung is so cute," Jimin says laughing as Taehyung nods in agreement. Namjoon smiles at both and disappears as well. Now both were alone in the living room as they stop laughing wiping their tears which appeared because of their hard laugh. 

 Jimin goes to take the TV remote and sits on Tae lap on purpose. Taehyung grabs Jimin waist while Jimin's one hand was around Tae neck and one holding the remote. Taehyung was getting horny as he looks at Jimin beautiful ass. Jimin feels something hard against his ass. He moves only to hear Taehyung groan. Jimin looks at Taehyung and down on his crotch. There awaits his hard dick. Jimin smirks.

"Needy for me?" Jimin whispers getting an answer in a nod.

"Yes, I want you, I want to fuck you until you feel like you won't be able to walk" Jimin giggles going more closer to Taehyung face until their lips apart some centimeters. Jimin smiles before kissing the life out of Taehyung. Taehyung kisses back with the same passion, he pulls Jimin closer. His hands snake on Jimin body until he stops at Jimin crotch pulling his pants down to his knees. Next was boxer which was already down as well. Jimin moans as Taehyung grabs his dick pumping it slowly while his thumb rests on the tip. Jimin pulls down Taehyung pant along with boxers as well. 

"Just ride me" Jimin nods at Taehyung words smiling. He slowly sits on Taehyung hard cock. Taehyung was facing Jimin back and Jimin sits fully on his cock. Jimin slowly starts to move while biting his lips. JImin keeps riding until he feels a knot in his stomach alerting him that he is gonna cum. 

"I am...cumming" Taehyung grabs Jimin waist tightly thrusting up more in Jimin. Both moaning loudly. 

"I am gonna cum too" Taehyung announces as he starts to pump Jimin, making Jimin throw his head on Tae shoulder while Tae pumps him until Jimin lets out a Loud moan before cumming on Taehyung hand. After a few thrusts, Taehyung cums as well letting out a groan. Jimin moans softly feeling Taehyung filling him up. Both breathe heavily. Then only a scream was heard. It was no other than 

Jin

"YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!!!!!!! YOU JUST FUCKING RUINED MY COUCH!!!!!!" Jin yells at both of them as they both disappear in fear.

"I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!!!" Jin shouts again kneeling down sobbing dramatically. 

"My precious couch" He fakely sobs. 

To Be Continued.....