🩸Decision🩸

"Hyung" Hoseok alerts Jin of his presence.

"Yes come in" Hoseok nods and went to sit on a nearby chair facing Jin who was in his bed with a blank face.

"What did u wanted to talk about?" Jin eyes glow red, Hoseok gulps.

"This is warning Hoseok" Hoseok gets nervous as he knew what Jin was talking about.

"Stop helping Jungkook" Hoseok shakes his head in No.

"It doesn't matter anymore Jin hyung, He loves her, it doesn't matter how hard we try to stop him he will still love her" Jin stands up and slaps harshly on Hoseok face printing his hand on his cheek. Hoseok was shocked it was the first time he ever was hit. He doesn't believe Jin can hit them because of his stupid laws.

"IF YOU TRY TO HELP HIM AGAIN YOU ARE DEAD"Seokjin yells at Hoseok who loses his patient. He was respecting Jin because he was older but that doesn't he can do whatever he wants to.

"I DARE-"

"ENOUGH HYUNG!" Jin flinches he didn't expect Hoseok to reply to him back.

"YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL LISTEN TO US IF WE ASK HIM TO STOP??" Jin tries to deny the truth in Hoseok words. It was true Jungkook will never listen to them. 

"Please hyung..." Hoseok was coming out desperate.

"Please for once... forget your rules and let Jungkook live peacefully... Do you know how hard it was for Jungkook to find the one he loves? He never falls for someone, the way he told he never felt what love was before breaks my heart, please..." Tears go though his eyes, presses his hands together begging Jin.

"Please... for once," Says Hoseok as he leaves the room. Jin now was all alone thinking what to do. Hoseok was right. He should let Jungkook live instead of trapping him because of his rules. 

Hoseok is right, I should let Jungkook do whatever he wants to do, it's his life after all. 

~~~

"What happen baby? You look worried?" Namjoon asks as he sits beside Jin on the bed looking at his worried boyfriend. Most shocking was that Jin always used to kiss him on the cheek whenever Namjoon comes to home or in-room but this time he not only didn't kissed him but didn't even looked at him which made Namjoon worry for him,

"Baby?" Jin comes out of his thoughts as soon as Namjoon shakes him.

"Uh? Namjoonie! You are here, when did you come?" Namjoon raises his brow.

"I am here for whole 30 minutes" Jin giggles and smiles.

"Sorry I was lost in my thoughts" Namjoon holds Jin chin gently looking deep into his eyes.

"What happened baby?" Jin starts to tear up. Namjoon knew it, something was wrong.

"B-Baby-" Jin chokes on his tears making Namjoon worried for him even more. He gently peck kisses him on the lips. 

"What happened? Let it out" Jin cries out loud and hugs Namjoon tightly. Namjoon heart clenches, looking at his boyfriend crying like this breaks his heart.

~~~

"Sunshine I am horny" Hoseok rolls his eyes, well that was obvious. 

"You always are, what's new?" Yoongi pouts. 

"Daddy..." Yoongi smirks he knows whenever he calls Hoseok 'Daddy' hoseok loses himself.

"You know my weakness huh?" Hoseok voice coming out dark turning Yoongi even more. 

"Uhm" Hoseok smiles hovers above Yoongi licking his lips.

"Come on daddy, I can't wait anymore" Hoseok chuckles. 

"You horny whore" Yoongi moans pressing their crotches together. 

Knock knock

"Fuck!" Yoongi curses under his breath. Hoseok faces the door.

"Who?" Hoseok asks still on top of Yoongi. They were about to have their session. It irritates Yoongi when someone interrupts 

"Me Jungkook" Both Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other with confusion. They knew that Jungkook never interrupts them in the night so it was a bit confusing.

"What happen JK?" Hoseok asks as he gets off Yoongi and went towards the door. He opens the door and there reveals the nervous Jungkook.

"Jin hyung wants to meet everyone" 

To Be Continued........