🩸Forgive🩸

"It's okay Yoongi," Hoseok says trying to convince Yoongi that the three just did it for fun but seems like Yoongi didn't want to forgive them.

"You can be the top for today" And with that said Yoongi looks at Hoseok with a smirk. Hoseok always lets Yoongi be the top when Yoongi is upset or angry. Yoongi licks his lips thinking of how to wreck Hoseok. 

"Strip" Just one word was enough and Hoseok was naked it second. He sits on the bed with his legs wide open giving Yoongi the best view. Yoongi removes his clothes as well and goes closer licking his bottom lips. 

"Be ready baby boy" Hoseok nods at Yoongi and Yoongi starts thrusting in without stopping for a second. It was rare for Hoseok to be bottom so he wanted time every time Yoongi is top but Yoongi was so excited that he didn't want to waste a second. 

"Fuck! You are so tight" Yoongi moans as Hoseok ass tighten on his cock but he loves this feeling. 

"A~~ Yoongi! I am cumming" Yoongi nods as he was near as well. Both cum at the same time and Yoongi throws himself beside Hoseok. Both busy catching their breath. 

"Yoongi?" Hoseok says getting an answer in hum.

"Forgive them" Yoongi looks at Hoseok with irritation. Before Yoongi could say a word Hoseok kisses to shut him up. 

"I know they ruined our date with a stupid prank but they were just playing around, they didn't know we were on a date otherwise they would have never disturbed us, have they ever ruined our date when they know we are going on one?" Yoongi shakes his head in no. 

"Then? Let's just forget what happened, okay" Yoongi nods after a deep sigh. Hoseok smiles and kisses him on his forehead. 

"Good night"

To Be Continued......