🖤Introduction To New Friends🖤

"Hey! Y/n open the door it's me Jungkook" Jungkook shouts from outside. Y/n runs to the door and opens it. Meeting Jungkook.

Gosh, he looks hot!

"Hey Jungkook," Y/n greets.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook smiles, Y/n nods, and they both leave that place.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asks.

"There is a new amusement park, I was thinking to go there with my friends." Y/n nods.

"Sorry if I ruined your plan" Jungkook laughs and smiles.

"No, you didn't in another way I am very happy that we have got a new friend" Y/n smiles back.

"So, where are others?" Y/n looks around.

"They would be here in any minute" Jungkook stops somewhere on the path.

[5 minutes later]

"Where are they?" Jungkook mutters as he saw Hoseok coming and a smile appears on his lips.

"Hoseok Hyung! Here!" Jungkook shouts as Y/n sees a boy with a heart-shaped smile coming forward waving his hand.

"Is he one of them?" Y/n asks and Jungkook nods.

"Hello, Jk!" Hoseok winks.

"Hi hoseok hyung, Why are you so late?" Jungkook pouts making Hoseok giggle.

"Sorry kookie" Hoseok smiles as he turns to see Y/n.

"You must be Y/n" Hoseok smiles.

"Yes, My name is Y/n, Kim Y/n" You introduces yourself as you go for a handshake, Hoseok shakes it smiling.

"My name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseok" Hoseok introduces.

"It was nice to meet you Y/n" Hoseok takes his hand back the same goes for you.

"You too Hoseok," Y/n says smiling at him.

"Where are others?" Jungkook asks looking at the same direction where Hoseok comes from.

"They will be here," Hoseok says.

"Well, there they are" Hoseok smiles looking at the front where he came from as he saw 5 figures coming towards them.

"Hi, guys!" A soft voice says.

"Hi, Jimin Hyung" Jungkook greets a boy with such a soft and cute face.

"Hi Jiminie," Hoseok says smiling.

"This is Y/n, The one I told you about before," Jungkook says as Jimin smiles, In a weird way. Maybe that's what Y/n was Thinking.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n, I am Jimin, Park Jimin" Jimin introduces himself,

"Nice to meet you too Jimin," You said as you look behind him and saw the same pale skin boy with the same handsome boy. A boy with a pretty smile with dimples kisses the handsome one on his cheek.

"Hey!" Handsome one says.

"Hi, Jin hyung," Jungkook says the same goes for Hoseok.

"Hi, Y/n? right?" Handsome one says as you nod

"Nice to meet you," Y/n says bowing down.

"So let me introduce you to everyone," Jungkook says coming forward as the other six stands in a line.

"This is Jin, Kim Seokjin," Jungkook says pointing at the handsome one.

"Nice to meet you Y/n" Jin winks as y/n blush.