🖤Ready🖤

"Good morning Jiminie" Taehyung kisses Jimin forehead as Jimin slowly opens his eyes looking at Tae with his boxy smile making Jimin smile instantly to him.

"Good morning," Jimin says in a sleepy tone making Taehyung chuckled at him.

Cute.

"Baby I am hungry" Jimin pouts Taehyung looks at him.

"Get fresh we will go and eat together" Jimin smirks making Taehyung raise his brow.

"Daddy your baby is hungry" Taehyung smiles.

"Am I allowed, Daddy?" Taehyung nods. Jimin smiles and Hovers above Taehyung he bends down and sees his bulged growing making him giggle.

"Make it fast baby boy" Jimin nods and slides down Taehyung pants along with his boxers. Jimin heat clinches between his legs wanting Taehyung to wreck him but he resists it as He was scared hearing those moans someone will come in asking them to shut up. Jimin grabs Taehyung cock pumping it. Tae throws his head back trying not to moan loudly. After giving three pumps Jimin finally puts his dick inside his mouth.

"Suck like a good boy" Taehyung moans turning Jimin on. Jimin keeps sucking. Taehyung cock clinches in Jimin mouth warning him that he is near.

"Agh~~" Taehyung moans as he cums all over Jimin mouth. That warm liquid goes through Jimin throat. Jimin licks his lips and makes eye contact with Taehyung. Tae pulls him up and kisses ingnoring the fact that Jimin still have some cum in his mouth. 

"Full now?" Taehyung says breaking the kiss. Jimin nods in return.

"Lets go then" Jimin nods as he went to the bathroom to get ready meanwhile Taehyung waits for him.

~~~

"You both seems to have a good night" Jin teases. Both Jimin and Taehyung blushs meanwhile others smirk.

"I am happy for both of you" Hoseok says others nodding in agreement.

"Thank you hyung" Jimin smiles. 

"No problem Jiminie" Hoseok winks knowing that Yoongi is getting jealous.

"Now its your turn Jungkook" Namjoon says Jungkook raising his brow in confusion meanwhile others understood what Namjoon was trying to say.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"You are the only one left single here, get someone already" Hoseok, Tae and Jungkooks at each other making Namjoon suspect.

"Is there something you three aren't telling us?" Others look at those three. 

"N-No Hyung" Jungkook tries to cover but fails.

"Namjoon we are looking someone for him. So don't worry" Hoseok says lying of course. It was the first time he said a perfect lie as he was the worst lier amoung them.

"Really?" Jin says making three of them nervous as hell. They can never escape from Jin mind reading ability.

"Remember Hyung we wanted to somewhere? L-Lets go" Taehyung says getting up from his chair as well as two of them.

"Yea, Lets go" Hoseok says three of them running off making others look at them with confused yet shocked face.

If you three think I am letting Jungkook fall for her completely then it is your imagination. 

Jin clinches his jaw in anger.

~~~

"Thank god we are safe" Jungkook says as they run out of the house and went to near by park. 

"I know but not for long, Jin hyung is getting suspected, we have to try hard not to think about Y/n"  Hoseok says in return Taehyung and Jungkook nods.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook looks at Hoseok.

"Go and confess to her" Jungkook eyes widen as well as Taehyung.

"If he did you know hyung what will happen-" Taehyung was cut by Hoseok

"I know Taehyung, But he have to confess to her if she accepted him we will conves Jin hyung" Jungkook looks down on the floor biting his lower lip. Hoseok knew how nervous he was so he places his hand on Jungkook shoulder.

"We are always by your side kookie, Don't worry" Jungkook faces Hoseok with smile and teary eyes as he hugs Jungkook tightly. Hoseok pats on his back comforting him. Jungkook breaks the hug. 

"I am ready Hyung" 

To Be Continued.......