🖤Trouble🖤

"What did he say?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jungkook entered the room. Taehyung was sure that Jin asked something about Y/n.

"Umm, He knows our intentions" Taehyung sighs heavily, It was obvious that he will understand,

"Now what?'" Jungkook sighs not knowing what to do further.

"I have no idea" Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a happy face all of a sudden, probably he got an idea.

"You can make anyone fall for you right?" Jungkook raises his brow not knowing what Taehyung was trying to say. Then only he understood and shakes his head in "no"

"I am not doing that" Taehyung frowns.

"Why?" Jungkook looks down avoiding Taehyung graze on him making Taehyung confused.

"Jungkook, What is it?" Jungkook was nervous because what he was gonna tell was gonna make Taehyung shock.

"I... I want to feel real love. I want to know what real love is, I make people fall for me so that I can drink their blood but my heart wants real love" Taehyung was shocked, Jungkook never talked like that.

"So you," Taehyung says making Jungkook nod in return.

"Yes, When I saw Y/n, I liked her but I am scared of Jin hyung. He will kill me"

Taehyung nods it was true that if told Jin that he loves Y/n, He will kill him.

"See Taetae, You are the only one I can share this thing, do something" Taehyung was confused at this moment. The only one who can help now was...

Hoseok...

~~~

"Can I come in Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung asks with a boxy smile making Hoseok smile back at him.

"Sure come in," Hoseok says, Taehyung sits on Hoseok bed where Hoseok was sitting.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Hoseok asks politely making Taehyung comfortable. Hoseok was the only one everyone share things.

"Umm, Hoseok hyung we are in a problem" Hoseok raises his brow.

"What kind of problem?" Taehyung gulps. 

"Jungkook is in love" Hoseok smiles widely. 

"Thats FANTANSTIC!" Hoseok hugs Taehyung but did get response which made Hoseok confused and break the hug.

"What happened Tae? Why are you so gloomy?" Hoseok asks.

"Shouldn't you be happy? He after all like someone" Hoseok says but Taehyung stays feeze.

"Tae? Who is she?" Hoseok asks making him curious on Taehyung's this kind of reaction.

"He is in love with... Y/n" 

"WHAT???!!!" 

To Be Continued......