🖤Promise Rings🖤

"So where are we going?" Yoongi asks holding Hoseok. A soft smile on Hoseok lips. He quickly pecks yoongi cheeks making him flinch on his actions. Hoseok laughs internally as he saw a light pink shade flash on Yoongi cheeks. 

"I swear baby you would never regret coming with me on this date" Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I never regret going on a date with your baby," They keep walking soon they were in front of a small park. It was completely empty no one was seen anywhere. Yoongi raises his brow and throws a glance over Hoseok. 

"Why are we here?" Yoongi asks but without answering Hoseok takes him to the park. They entered the park. All black-out and empty, Hoseok makes Yoongi sit on one of the benches.

"Baby wait here, I will be back in a minute," Hoseok says vanishing, Yoongi now was all alone. Confused as hell, 

What is he trying to do?

Yoongi sighed heavily and rest his back. Not knowing what to do. Now the only thing he could do was sit there and wait for his love to come back. 

After 2 minutes Hoseok finally comes back with the same beautiful heart smile. Yoongi looks at him with a pout hinting him that he is upset.

"I am sorry baby," Hoseok kisses Yoongi knowing it is the only way to make up with him again. Either it is kiss or sex. Hoseok breaks the kiss and apologizes again. Yoongi raises his brow and asks.

"Where did u go?" Hoseok widens his eyes like he realized something but then smiles again making Yoongi die because of curiosity. Yoongi was always impatient when Hoseok acts strangely.

"Come on sunshine, tell me where did u go" Yoongi was still siting while Hoseok was still in front of him standing. Hoseok inhales a deep breath and bends down on his on knee making Yoongi confused. 

"What are you doing sunshine?" Hoseok doesn't reply and takes out a small black box with a ring. He opens the box and there were two cute rings with 'YG' & 'JH' written on them. Tears started to form in his eyes. 

"Love of my life, I would like to promise you to keep you happy forever, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I can't even expect to live without you, you are my heartbeat, please be my life" Yoongi tears kept flowing as he nods slowly smiling softly. 

Hoseok gets up and takes the ring out placing it on his ring finger while Yoongi did the same. Both looking at their fingers smiling. 

"I love you yoongi" Yoongi looks at Hoseok who places his hand on Yoongi cheeks to wipe his tears.

"I love you too" Hoseok pecks Yoongi.

"I promise I won't any tear flow anymore from your precious eyes" Hoseok cringes as soon as he says that making Yoongi laugh out loud.

"How can I say these things" Both laughs and Yoongi nods.

"That was cringy but I loved it" Both smiles again as they both disappear again in black mist.

~~~

"Aaa~~," Y/n says getting up as she sees the blanket which covered her. Her body hurts so much. Soon she remembers the session she with Jungkook, She blushes hardly thinking about it. She goes to the bathroom checking herself out looking at all those love bites. Then only she remembers Jungkook bite her to drink her blood. She looks at both sides of her neck but didn't find the mark, making her confused. 

Did he even bite me?

She was sure Jungkook bite her but if he did where was the mark? 

Fuck this shit. 

She gets opens the tap for the bathtub to fill until then she went to her closet choosing her clothes. 

You ended up choosing this because it always looked good on you.

The only you think of going to meet Jungkook, You placed the dress on the bed and went to the bathroom, and take a hot bath making your sore muscles give some rest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The only you think of going to meet Jungkook, You placed the dress on the bed and went to the bathroom, and take a hot bath making your sore muscles give some rest. 

After some minutes 

You come out in a robe and take your dress to get ready to meet Jungkook. You come out and saw your mom in the kitchen. Your mom was cooking something delicious, you could just predict by smell. 

"Mom I am going out, I will be back in an hour" Your mom nods as you left the house. 

"You should at least ask her where is she going," Y/n dad says far from the couch as he saw you leaving.

"I don't want to trap her in house and most importantly I don't care if she has a boyfriend. because she has the right to love someone and if she wants to marry him she can. it is always a yes from me" Y/n dad shakes his head and continues to watch the match he was watching.

~~~

[Door bell rings]

"Go open the door Jungkook" Jungkook folding his hands in front of his chest and pouts. 

"Why are you always giving me work to do, I am not a kid anymore treat me like an adult" Jin laughs and folds his hand as well.

"Ok adult man, now go and open the door" Jungkook stamps his foot on the floor letting out his rage and goes to open the door with a cute pout and a cute angry face.

"Cute" Jin mutters to himself and starts washing the dishes that were remaining. 

Jungkook opens the door aggressively but as soon as he sees Y/n he calm downs with a smile on his face. 

"Hello Kookie" 

To Be Continued.........