🩸Promise🩸

"So are u gonna meet her?" Hoseok asks with a raised brow and Jungkook gets ready. Jungkook spares his glance at Hoseok shrinking his shoulders.

"Yes, but I am scared.... scared how will she react" Hoseok nods knowing the situation. Everything was hard for Jungkook right now and he was more scared of Jin. 

"Good luck then" Jungkook smiles at Hoseok disappears leaving Hoseok alone in Jungkook's room. 

I hope things go well

"Why are you here hyung?" Jimin asks as he enters Jungkook's room, revealing Hoseok there on Jungkook's bed. 

"Nothing just was talking to Jungkook" Jimin replies with 'Ooo' and then looks around the room.

"But he is not here" Hoseok nods and stands up.

"Yea he went out" Saying this Hoseok leaves the room and went to his. Yoongi was still sleeping making Hoseok face palm himself. How did he expect Yoongi to be wake up? He goes and pulls his blanket making Yoongi groan and cuddle himself moving to his left side.

"It's time to wake" Yoongi replies with a groan again. Hoseok was used to it. He knew Yoongi would never wake up at once. 

"Yoongi..." Hoseok sighs sitting on Yoongi's right, Yoongi raises his brow knowing something was wrong. Yoongi turns to face with sleepy eyes.

"Everything ok sunshine?" Hoseok looks into Yoongi eyes. Going closer he lightly kisses him. 

"I love you" Yoongi smiles softly and peck kisses Hoseok.

"I love you too, sunshine" Hoseok smiles and kisses Yoongi again but this time was passion and rough knowing Yoongi loves it when he goes rough. 

~~~

Y/n was sleeping in her room until she felt a cold breeze making her shiver. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at the time. 

Mom dad already left I guess.

She gets up from her bed going straight to the bathroom and filling the bathtub. She gets in the bathtub lets out a sigh as warm water makes her tensions flow. She closes her eyes enjoying the hot water until someone's hands run upon her body making her scream in fear. She sees Jungkook in front of her which made her more scared as she covers herself as much as she can. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She shouts making Jungkook panic. Jungkook quickly covers his eyes. He had no idea he would summon in the tub.

I am screwed

"Let me ex-"

"GET THE FUCKING OUT!!!" Jungkook flinches but doesn't move out of the tub.

"Can-" 

"I SAID GET THE F-" Y/n was cut by Jungkook kissing her roughly not letting her go. The kiss was deep much to Y/n pleasure. The more she wanted to let go the more she wanted Jungkook to continue. At first, she wasn't giving in but eventually, she gives in and feels Jungkook smirking. Jungkook breaks the kiss. 

"I love you" Jungkook whispers loud enough for Y/n to hear making her heartbeat fast. 

"I know I am a vampire, but I fall for you and I would do anything to have you in my life" Jungkook leans his forehead with y/n's. Closing his eyes and enjoying the moment.

"Jin came to my room yesterday" Jungkook looks at her with a shock expression.

"He asked me to stay away from you" Jungkook caresses Y/n cheek. 

"He won't do anything to you, I promise" Y/n looks at Jungkook with doe eyes.

"I had a crush on you for a long time" Jungkook faces brighten up. 

"So... I love you too" Y/n blushes until she realizes she was still naked. She covers herself quickly making Jungkook giggle. Jungkook leans closer to Y/n again and kisses her passionately and then her neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. Y/n let's out small moans and whimper.

"I want your virginity" 

To Be Continued........