🩸Comfort🩸

"Kookie," Hoseok says politely in the hope for Jungkook to calm down. When Jungkook went to his room, Hoseok asked everyone to stay out, He decided to go in and calm Jungkook down. Jungkook was crying when Hoseok entered the room. He never imagined Yoongi will shout like this because he never did. 

"See kookie..." Hoseok starts, Jungkook starts crying loudly hugging the life out of Hoseok, without hesitation Hoseok hugs him back tightly. 

"I love you Hyung" Hoseok smiles, his shoulder getting wet from Jungkook tears. 

"I love you too kookie, You are my life, I can't live without you" Jungkook sobs again breaking Hoseok heart in pieces. 

"Why did Yoongi hyung did that?" Jungkook sobs. 

"It's a shock for him so that's why he reacted that way, don't worry he will apologize" Jungkook breaks the hug looking at hoseok brown almond eyes. Hoseok smiles he places his hand on Jungkook cheek wiping his tears.

"Don't cry, it makes me cry as well" Hoseok wipes his tears who were about to come out. 

"Yoongi hyung will never apologize because he never did" Hoseok smiles.

"He will trust me" Hoseok assures. Jungkook sighs looking down. 

"Now don't cry again ok?" Jungkook nods receiving a heart smile back from Hoseok. 

"Good boy" Hoseok pats Jungkook on his head earning a bunny smile. 

~~~

"Why do I have to apologize?" Hoseok scoffs. 

"Don't act like a baby Yoongi hyung" Yoongi folds his hands on his chest.

"You should apologize instead of me" Hoseok raises his brow. 

"Why?" Yoongi goes in front of Hoseok grabs him from his chin harshly. Hoseok moans in pain. 

"How the fuck did you dare not to tell me about all of this?" Yoongi voice coming out dark making Hoseok gulp.

"Don't change the topic" Hoseok says trying to let that topic go.

"Well mind it, I..... AM..... NOT..... GONNA..... APOLOGIZE" Yoongi reminds. Hoseok smirks, Yoongi lets Hoseok and turns to leave the room.

"If you apologize to him, I will let u be the top for tonight" Yoongi stops in his way. Hoseok never let Yoongi be the top, it was a good chance. Hoseok smirks grow bigger as he knows Yoongi is not gonna let that chance go. Yoongi turns to face Hoseok with lustful eyes. 

"Don't dare to change your mind afterward" Hoseok gets up from the bed and goes to Yoongi pinning their bodies together, Hoseok squeezes his ass.

"I promise" Yoongi smirks kissing Hoseok and leaving the room. 

Well, he can't wait to wreck Hoseok.

To Be Continued........