39- Irene

Chelsea POV

I just had a heating argument with Nathan.
I heard about what happened and I didn't know how to look at her. I am not a good advisor . I am good at listening to everyone's problems. I had passed by her room just to check if she was okay. I know when a person wants their space. And I  know that Eli wants some now.

I feel so bad at seeing her state.
Boss was really pissed off

If I had the courage to go and talk to him!

The only reason why I am not reporting about this psychotic guy is because of his sister. Only because of his sister.

And he is using that as an advantage .

There is no use in talking sense to that idiot. And I think I need to talk to his sister.

Maybe she can convince him.

I see Eli getting out of Mr. Hayes's office. I don't know what does Victoria actually do. I have just seen her going here and there touching up her makeup.

Eli has always told me that talking with Victoria makes you wanna pull your hair out

She is annoying as well as irritating woman. I don't know how her family suffers her.

I knock on her door.

I get in to see Eli in between many files.

I drop her a bottle juice and a subway Sandwich.
She looks at me.

"Its past lunch. And you haven't eaten anything " I said

"Chelsea I am not-" I cut her off

"You are not gonna ignore food. Now eat up" she looked at me and I blankly stared at her.

She sighed and opened the wrapper.

I watched her eating

"Now what " she said

"I am not leaving until you eat that whole " I said folding my hands

"You do not even trust me !?"

"Nope" I said

She glared at me and ate it without much compulsion.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I check the street name once again.
I left office at 7pm.
I was doing work so fast in order to meet Irene.

I have come here once. But I stare at the street name.

I hope it's this one itself.

His apartment number is kinda easy to memorise.
123

I ring the bell.

My eyes catch an apartment that has fairy lights hanging here and there. It looks beautiful.

"Do I know you!?" I turn around to see a guy probably in his 20s.

"I came here to see Irene " he nods and leads the way.

He looks at me from the corner of his eyes .

Who's this guy!?

I see her on her bed

She smiled at me.

"Hey " I said cheeringly.

"I thought you wouldn't come " she said

"How can I not come and meet princess Irene " I said winking. She giggled

"Irene do you know her " that guy asked

"Yeah she once came with Nathan" she said
He nodded and left.

"He's protective " she said I guess seeing the confusion in my face.

I smile.

We talk about random things. I had dropped by home before I cam here so I I brought her some chocolate muffins.

"Your mom is such a good chef hmmm" she moaned.
I laughed.

"Next time I will bring lots " I said winking. And she had  a full blown smile.

"Ire your brother loves you a lot" I said

"Yeah he is so protective. See you yourself saw it now " she said still focusing on her muffins.

"You have two brothers!?" Nathan never mentioned about that

She looked at me confused

"No . I only have one brother " she said

What am I doing. She only has a few relatives.  She might be considering that guy as her brother .

Nathan has told me that.

I sigh and comes to the topic

"Ire there's a problem with your brother " I said. I really didn't want to break her happy moment.

She looked at me keeping the muffin on the plate below.

"He loves a girl but that girl doesn't love him back and he is disturbing her Honey " I said

"I guess you are wrong. He has said to me that that girl also loves him back " she said in a confused face.

"Actually it's wrong. The woman that he loves is my best friend and he has been disturbing her " I said remembering of what happened today.

"Kevin " she yelled.

He came in so fast

"Why are you behind woman that do not like you. You lied to me didn't you" she said.

"Its not him " I whispered

"What stories are your filling my sister with " he grumbled at me.

"No no there's a huge confusion . I was talking about her brother " I said standing up.

What mess am I in.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The book is gonna end and only a few more chapter left....

How's the chapter today ???