35- Past

I barely slept yesterday.
Word goes round so fast.
Simon has a cousin in London.  I remember he had mentioned about her few months back. And he did say she is really talkative. I had shaked that idea off when he said that. But I realised it was true last night. After the wonderful of a proposal that happened yesterday night . Chloe hugged me so tight and Simon somehow released me from that hold. All the way back home I had been drilling holes on him and the fact that he realised it and still staring at the road like his life depends on it.

And when I thought that I could sleep my phone rang. I thought it would only lar for like 3 hours . But the phone was ended at 5am. And I woke up at 10. I know I am late for work but I had messaged more specifically almost killed Simon . He told me to take  a leave. Ha so easy to say that. I have deadlines to complete.  And that is obviously my own fault.

Ohhh God!!!!!

I parked the car and again slept there. What's wrong with me ???

I popped some mint and walked to the lift. You know what if I don't get good sleep I will be a pissed off oerson for the whole day. I entered the lift and found Xavier getting in.

"Your late " he said

Wait is he talking to me.

I looked at him.
Well he is.

"There was traffic " bullshit answer

He smiled.

"The road was clear . So how did your particular area only have traffic " he asked.

Xavier doesn't have a twin. Then why is this guy acting all so cool as if he talking to his mate.

For goodness sake he blew off our marriage and I am his ex fiance!!!!!!!!

"I overslept" I blurted.  What the hell is wrong with you.

The elevator pinged and there got in another nightmare.

Now only Simon needs to get in. Then it would be PERFECT.

"I thought so " Xavier said smirking and Nathan looked at me and glared at Xavier.

As soon as the top floor came in , I was the first one out.

Chiss looked at me and raised her eyebrow. But she had her eyes on soemthing behind me.

I didn't turn because I knew who it was.

"Did he try doing something "she asked walking beside me.

"No" I shaked.

She nodded and bid me bye showing her coffee.

I bad also messaged her about my sleep. That's the reason why she didn't ask and I guess she did somehow understood my irritated mood. And maybe that's why she didn't extend the conversation.

I opened the door and found a file laying there. I kept my bag on the chair and took the file and headed to Simon's office.

"I said you to take  a leave " he stated.

"And I remember not complying to ut " I said in a hoarse voice.

"I am sorry" he said after looking at me for a long time.

I slumped to the chair

"How did she get my number " I asked resisting myself from rubbing my eyes because I had put concealer to hide my eye bags

She sheepishly smiled
"I didn't know that was the reason  she asked " he said scratching his head.

"Thanks by the way " I said

I wanted to spit the topic of Xavier's positive mood to me for the few day but I rather not. Simon doesn't like him.

Oh madam what kind of liking do you have towards him after all!??

I thought my mind had died long ago

Don't try to divert the topic woman

I better leave otherwise I will be dramatic here.

Oh I have no interest on him.

He had left and I have erased him from my life.

I still remember two days before our wedding he had come and blew it off.
I was heartbroken. He wouldn't say the reason why. And what hurted me the most was the fact that he wouldn't even look at my eye. My family and him didn't end one good note. Especially not Leo and him.
It was war between them.

I blink my eyes.
Why am I thinking such things.
He is a closed chapter of my life.

But life is not a bed of Roses and that's why I have a certain stalker behind my tail.

I heard a commotion outside.

I saw Victoria running with a blood spread towel

I looked to where she was running and it was Xavier's office.

What the hell happened!??
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The gossip spread fast. Actually it was just a news but with people around here it turned as a gossip.

Xavier had his hand stuck with a door and blood oozed out.

I knew who did it. And currently I am walking to there.

I  barged in.

He looked up at me

"Who the hell do you think you are !??? How dare you do soemthing like that to Mr.Hayes!???" I shouted at him.
I freaking didn't care if anyone heard us right now.

He laughed.

This guy is psycho

"He talked with you " he said

You should be fucking kidding me.

"Oh so now you are gonna hang the face of the security guard also !??" I asked

"He has a past with you and I don't like it" I almost choked on my spot.

How the fucking hell did he know that ??

"You thought I wouldn't know that!?? I car about you " he said almost coming to touch me.

"Get lost you sick guy. I do not love you cant6you understand that. You know what I do not fucking care about your sister anymore. You are not getting away from this. I am gonna make you leave this place. And you will regret it " I screamed to his face

I marched upto Simon's office with confidence but when I saw the knob it just went down

I couldn't do that to his sister. Chiss had told me no girl should go through that. Why doenst6he act reasonable and responsible like am elder brother should be. But no he wants to stalk women .

Just get in and tell already.

I couldn't.  Even if my mind told me to I am not a heartless person. Even though his sister is a no one to me. I am not heartless to let a small girl who has not been able to walk for all these years left out .

"What are you doing !?" I turned shocked.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.