Chapter 10: 1 Month Anniversary

*Fill in*

Cameron asked for Kade's number on January 5th and they went out on a date that night.

The Meet and Greet was on January 8th, and after that 2 weeks passed, making Cameron ask Kade to be his boyfriend on January 22nd.

The crazy stuff happened Valentines Day on February 14th. Duh, and time has passed.

Since this Chapter is called "I Month Anniversary" it makes the present date February 22nd, 2015. Continue Reading...

**

*| 1 Month Since Cameron asked Kade to be his Boyfriend |*

"Happy One Month, Babe." Cameron said walking into my bedroom with a breakfast tray.

"Happy One Month." I smiled raising up from the bed.

He placed the tray in front of me and walked around sitting by my side. He gave me a kiss on the mouth. I kissed him back.

"You love to kiss me when I have morning breath don't you?" I asked picking up the piece of toast taking a bite.

"Definitely, haha. No, I just love to kiss you whenever I want." He laughed grabbing the other piece of toast and taking a bite.

"Thank you for making me breakfast, again." I said laughing.

"Anytime. I love seeing your smile when I bring it to you."

"I probably look like a vicious animal, like a hungry bear waking up from hibernation." I laughed.

"No! It's cute because you have that sparkle in your eyes."

I just laughed and laid my head on his shoulder eating the breakfast he made me.

"I want to take you out tonight to celebrate. We haven't been out in awhile, maybe get to know each other more." He said.

"That would be fun. I think I'm ready to open up just a little bit more." I said and he took the tray.

"Okay. I will go wash these dishes and come back up here and cuddle." He said leaving the room.

I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. My hair was a hot mess, but I just left it. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I started brushing my teeth. Once I was finished, I peed & jumped back in my king sized bed. Cameron took forever, but when he came back to my room he laid next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and entwined our legs together.

He held me close. Cameron was only wearing pajama pants I bought him for my house and I was wearing his sweatshirt he gave me and my underwear. We laid there hearing each other breathe.

Cameron and I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until Baleigh told us to.

"Get up love birds, it 3 in the afternoon." She yelled.

I woke up. I didn't realize I could sleep that much longer. I guess being with Cameron time slipped away from me. I looked at Baleigh, she was all dressed up.

"What are you doing today?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Cameron rolled into his stomach putting his pillow over his head. I started rubbing his back with the tips of my fingernails.

"Oh, um well I was actually going to look for a car." She smiled.

Since that time I came from the hospital and they hid something from me on the laptop, they've been acting strange ever since & they aren't telling me anything.

"Oh, okay. Are you leaving now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you that Michael and I will be home late tonight." She said.