Chapter 3: What a Crazy Day

"Kade, wake up." I faintly heard Baleigh whisper to me and I rose up from my suit case, in which I had fell asleep in while unpacking.

"What time is it?" I asked as I wiped my eyes to see more clearly.

"11:56am, and we don't have any food." She said.

Oh, I forgot about groceries. Great, I really thought this one through.

"Um, isn't there like a bakery down the road?" I asked standing up with the worst pain in my neck. I guess suit cases aren't meant to be slept in.

"How am I supposed to know if there's a bakery, I've never been here before." She said

"Oh yeah, well there has to be a breakfast/lunch place around here somewhere. Let me get dressed and brush my hair and we can go look." I said walking in my new huge closet.

"Okay, I'll change too. I am starving so hurry." She told me, leaving my room. I shut the door behind her and walked back into the closet and picked something simple just to go eat breakfast or lunch in.

Blue Jeans, White T-shirt, and Red Vans. I changed into that and walked downstairs where Baleigh sat on the couch patiently waiting for me.

"You forgot something."

"What?" I asked looking at my clothes to make sure everything was on. Haha, you make that mistake one time.

"Your hair."

"Dammit. I'll just wear a hat." I said running upstairs and grabbing a Red Beanie and my wallet.

I ran back downstairs, and grabbed my phone that was on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Let's go get food." I shouted, fist pounding the air above me.

We both walked into the elevator and pressed down.

"Be nice to this woman. She knows our code." Baleigh told me.

"I was nice to Ariel last night and practically called her a princess." I said proving a point.

"Yeah, and you called her a fish."

"Haha, yeah. That was funny though." I said laughing.

Baleigh began laughing and the doors opened and we stepped off of the elevator.

"Good Morning, how was the first night." Ariel greeted us.

"It was wonderful, we just are looking for something to eat." Baleigh said, "Do you know of anywhere good?"

"Um, well The Plaza has a Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Buffett. It's across the street." Ariel said.

"Thank you, we can go there since it isn't far because I have to get back and take a shower & run some errands." I told Baleigh and she nodded.

We walked across the street, and into the Buffet. They greeted us and sat us down right away.

"To drink, what would you prefer?" Our waiter asked, he was kind of cute but nah. Well, maybe.

"I would like a water." I said and he continued to Baleigh. I tuned him out, I was still half asleep and I need to have my "morning stare" at nothing.

Baleigh snapped me out of my stare and said let's go get food.

I stood up and walked to the buffet full of delicious looking food. My stomach growled. I picked up a plate and put a biscuit on it, an egg, bacon, sausage, an orange slice, & a piece of cake as well. I walked back to the table and our drinks sat there and a note was on mine.