Chapter 18: Daddy Dearest

I drove to the Police Station and parked the car. I walked in like I owned the mother fucking place, because I want a damn good explanation for why I'm even here at one o'clock in the morning.

"Sir, Can I help you?" An officer asked.

"Yes, where's Cameron Dallas." I was pissed.

"He's over there. Are you here to bail him out?" She asked.

"I don't know, should I? Or should he stay here?" I asked a little sarcastically.

"Kade." Cameron said running to me, picking me up and kissing me. In public.

"No kisses. Put me down." I demanded.

"What did I do?" He asked giving me attitude.

"I'm not talking to you right now, I am talking to this nice deputy." I said facing my attention towards her.

"He can go home. Plus, I think you'll do more harm to him than we will." She said giving me a clip board, "Just sign there." She pointed at the bottom of the sign out sheet.

"Thank you. Is there anymore of them I need to get out of here?" I asked, I mean there could've been Kian and the others.

"There were some. Are you sure you want to get them all?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll scare the shit out of them. Don't worry, I'm probably more scary than all of you cops." I said and she called for the others to come out.

"I got it from here." I said and I hit Cameron in the back of the head, "Get your ass in the car." I said.

"Damn, Cameron you've got it coming for you in a minute." Kian said and I shot him a look.

"Do you want me to drop kick your ass?" I asked and we all were outside of the Station.

"Sorry." Kian said looking down at the ground.

I unlocked the car and got in, "Well get in."

"How are we supposed to fit?" Cameron asked.

"Get in and don't make me tell you again." I said and they all got in without another word.

Kian and two other guys got in the back. Cameron sat up front next to me and I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Babe, let me tell you what happened. Don't be angry." He said grabbing my hand.

"Haha, I'm not mad you idiots. It was just an act so those losers would let all of you come with me." I said lacing my hand with Cameron's.

"Wait, so you weren't really mad?" Kian asked.

"No, It was for show. If I let them see how angry I could get, they'd let me take you without question." I explained.

"Wow. How'd you know they would do that?" One guy in the back asked. Who even are they?

"My 8th grade social studies teacher told us about the time she had to get her son from the cops, yeah she got him without question. I learned from her." I said paying attention to the road.

"Nice." They all said in unison. It was almost awkward.

"Yeah. I could be in movies." I said laughing.

"You should be in one with me and make Cameron jealous when we have sex." Kian said putting his hand on my shoulder.

Cameron shot him a look, "Hands off, if you want to keep them."

I blushed, my face was hot. I've never been hit on by a straight guy before.

"Cameron, I'm joking. We all know I don't fuck on the first date. It's the second one."