Chapter 28: All is Known

| Cameron's Point of View |

I laid in the big, soft bed, with Kade cuddled in my arms. The sun shining through the window woke me up about an hour ago, but I didn't have to nerve to make the slightest move and wake him up. I continued lying there, his steady breathing relaxes me, informing me that he is still here with me.

He looked so peaceful, so I slowly moved forward to kiss the top of his forehead, when he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Sunshine." I said, and he inched himself closer to my bare chest.

"Good Morning." His raspy, morning voice is sexy as always.

I felt his muscles tense around me as he buried his face into my chest.

"I'm so tired." He said, his voice muffled.

I traced the crease in his back with my thumb, "Get some more rest, and I can go make you breakfast."

He looked up at me. His eyes are so unique. They are a greenish blue, but around his pupils there are brown rings, as well as small yellow colored dots around the iris.

I get lost in his eyes every time I stare into them.

"You always cook for me." He smiled, "Let me cook for you."

I laughed at what he said, "Babe, I don't think that's a good idea."

Kade furrowed his eyebrows, and then giggled, "You're probably right."

I started getting out of the bed, "Now, you lay back down and rest while I go make you an omelet."

"That sounds really good." He smiled and face planted into the pillow.

I left his room, heading downstairs. It was strangely quiet, and cluttered from all of my stuff. Not only did it fill the guest bedrooms, I have boxes in the living room and kitchen.

"Cameron!" I heard Kade shout from upstairs.

He probably wants me to make him something else to have with the omelet, because he can eat, and eat, and eat, and still be hungry. I love him to death, but the boy can devour food.

"Yeah?" I asked back, waiting for him to request something else to eat.

"Can I have oatmeal too?" He asked.

I can picture him right now. He is laying in the center of of the bed, with all of the blankets and pillows bundled up next to him. All you can see is his face, with a big grin spread across it, and you can see his feet, because he hates when they're under the covers.

"Sure thing." I said, and pushed open the kitchen door.

"Thank you!" He yelled.

"Yeah, yeah." I responded back, and I heard him laugh after I said it.

I rolled my eyes, even though he can't see me. I'd be kind of scared if he did see me, because you don't play around like that with Kade. I've learned that I would probably have to sleep outside or do laundry if he would've caught me.. But I still love him.

***

It didn't take long to make the oatmeal, but I had to make his omelet perfectly, so the presentation is nice.

"Cameron, what are you doing?" Baleigh asked, as she entered the kitchen.

"I wanted to make Kade breakfast. Would you like for me to make you something?" I offered.