Chapter 7: Meet & Greet

**We are back to Kade's Point of View & will stay here for awhile**

-LS

~

I woke up cuddled against Cameron. His arms were tightly around me, but I slowly moved them without waking him. Getting up off the couch I walked into the kitchen where Michael was fixing coffee.

"Good Morning." I said wiping my eyes & getting out a mug.

"Good Morning, how did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good, he was holding pretty tight, but other than that I slept fine." I said pouring the coffee into my mug.

"Are you and Baleigh going to the Meet & Greet today?" He asked me.

I totally forgot about that. I wonder if Cameron should get up and get to the mall since he's supposed to be there.

"Yeah, you aren't going?" I asked.

"No, I have um, something to do." He said.

What is he up to? Oh well, "Okay. I'm going to wake him up. He needs to get to the mall before anyone."

"Yeah, what time was the thing anyways?"

"Um, I'm not sure. The tickets are upstairs." I said walking into the living room.

He looked so peaceful sleeping there, "CAMERON. OH MY GOD, A BURGLAR!" I screamed and he jumped up.

"Just kidding." I said sipping my coffee.

"You scared the shit out of me." He said grabbing his heart.

"I know, you just need to wake up" I said.

"You couldn't do a simple, Cameron. Wake up?" he asked.

"I did, I just made it fun." I said, "and there is coffee in the kitchen."

"Okay, thank you." He said walking to me and kissing my lips.

He took his lips off of mine, "I need to do that more often." He said walking into the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch turning on the TV. I turned it to Law & Order Special Victims Unit. Cameron walked over and sat next to me. We watched tv for about 30 minutes.

"What time do you have to be at the mall?" I asked.

"11:00." He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh, well I'll be there around 1:00, because me and Baleigh want to shop around afterwards."

"Okay, but when you finish shopping come back and we can just talk to the guys." He said.

"Are you sure?What if they don't like me? I wouldn't want to talk to someone I don't like." I asked.

"They'll like you. Nash probably won't, but everyone else, I'm almost 100% sure they'll like you."

"Almost, you said almost. I mean I could careless on who likes me, but they're your friends." I said.

"They'll like you. I promise." He said getting up. "Well I have to get going. I had a lot of fun yesterday."

"Yeah, I did too. I'm happy you stayed last night." I smiled.

He grabbed his phone and car keys. He said bye to Michael and Baleigh.

"Bye. I'll see you later." He said giving me another kiss. I smiled and waved as the elevator doors shut.

I ran upstairs and into Baleigh's room. She wasn't there. "Baleigh?" I said.

"Yeah?" I heard her.