Chapter 22: Goodbye

I stood there, completely dumbfounded and incapable of moving. I received a phone call from The Ellen Degeneres.

She was my role model, and practically still is. I look up to her inspiring motivation to keep moving in life. She is truly amazing

"Babe, Who was it?" Cameron asked. His face looked more like he knew something, other than placed with confusion as to who that really was.

"I don't know, you tell me?" I said, not falling for his 'boy cries wolf' lie.

"What are you talking about?" His lie was fading. He'll give in any moment.

"Cameron, nobody on this bus would've posted that video of me other than you." I began, "Nash knows better than to mess with me, and the others have experienced what I am capable of." I laughed, "You think your slick." I finished, everyone's eyes on me, and Cameron was blushing.

Silence filled the room, creeping over each of our shoulders like a small spider we never even knew was there, until it bit of course.

"Um, I..." He was stuck, his lie couldn't continue because I was too far into it. He couldn't cover this one up, "I'm sorry." He apologized.

I laughed, "It's okay, I'm not mad at you." He looked up into my eyes, him still sitting on the couch.

"But you acted so angry." He said.

"Because I thought someone else posted the video. I mean, that means they were watching me shower. You're my boyfriend, it makes it a little different." I said, "But, it's done. Ellen wants me on her show thanks to you!" I cheered.

"Now Cameron," I said, "How did she get my number?"

Everyone looked at him, and back to me. They acted like teenage girls in middle school, wanting to know the latest drama being spread across the lunch table.

"She called my manager, and they asked me for your number, so I gave it to them." He smiled, and my heart melted for him all over again.

"Thank you!" I said, smiling back.

He stood up from the couch, "Don't thank me. I didn't do anything." He walked towards me.

"You posted the video and gave me a once in a lifetime shot on my favorite talk show." I explained, "You did a lot."

"But.." He started, "You're the one who sang."

I smiled, not knowing what to say, so I didn't say anything at all. I just gave him a kiss, but a hint along with it. Just a small wink of what's going down later on.

"Talk about a soap opera up in here!" Matthew laughed and I smirked at Cameron, him returning a small blush.

***

The tour bus driver returned shortly after our 'Soap Opera', as Matthew called it, went down. We've been on the road for a few hours now, our next stop being Washington D.C..

Cameron and I were laying in our bed, the others in theirs. We would communicate often, but now they were asleep. That leaving the two of us the only ones awake. Well, other than the bus driver.

Cameron." I whispered, I could not wake the guys up.

"Kade." That was all he said before he was smashing his lips into mine.

His hands cradled my face, and I brought my body over his torso. Now, with me on top, he guided one of his hands over my back, and down to the seam of my shirt. I pulled from his kiss, just so briefly for him to remove my shirt, and we continued moving our lips together in sync.